NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

hLkjt3H.png

Is the entire song out or just that snippet?

I'll hope for a different beat to drop or a straight up beat change :lol:

Last edited:
Hard being a Nas stan sometimes. This is horrid.

Can't wait to hear a mastered "You Mean the World to Me" tho.

It's bad because I didn't think it was that bad

I've heard Nas over worse beats....and his flow was cool considering the beat

It's bad because I didn't think it was that bad

I've heard Nas over worse beats....and his flow was cool considering the beat
Nas is so creative that sometimes he’s too creative if that makes sense.

Joint sounded like it belonged in Hamilton.

Last edited:
We heard Pac and NaS on the same beat before, both songs were fire. Wish we could have heard them on some cool **** in 95 or 96.

Life Is Good is a classic
yeah but i mean vibing off each other
on the same track
woulda been :pimp:

You mean like this?

Given how much music Pac made I do find it frustrating before all the bull **** started the few joints he did with Big and Nas.

This is maybe the hardest song on that album but I'ma actually go w/ Where's The Love even tho I don't tend to like Nas having R&B singers on his stuff. Great closer if you do the deluxe edition.
it may be???
it is
have to rewind back 3-4 times everytime
that and "where i been"

Song wasn't all that bad once the beat finally settled. But honestly it sounded like the Blueface of beats.

Last edited:
it may be???
it is
have to rewind back 3-4 times everytime
that and "where i been"
where I been/you wouldn't understand is cool but I just don't always rock w/ the Nas songs with singing on them. I remembered the sample from The Lox but Nas did it much better. Some ppl might say it's an old dusty take but I like Nas the best on the jazzy stuff; The World is Yours is probably my favorite Nas song and pretty much his best IMO.

where I been/you wouldn't understand is cool but I just don't always rock w/ the Nas songs with singing on them. I remembered the sample from The Lox but Nas did it much better. Some ppl might say it's an old dusty take but I like Nas the best on the jazzy stuff; The World is Yours is probably my favorite Nas song and pretty much his best IMO.
Nah nas in his zone on the jazzy stuff

Back
Top Bottom