bought the physical
first said my security code was wrong on my card
reentered then said card was declined
checked my card
and it said payment was made :smh:
idk if its even gonna process or or not
why no merch for you?

Nasir >> The Lost Tapes 2.

I think my favorite tracks are Lost Freestyle and Beautiful Life.

I’m on song number 8 and there’s already multiple solo tracks that are better then the entire NASIR album :lol:

Since these are unreleased tracks from his last 4 albums, I’ve basically been trying to figure out which songs were left off which albums
23AFA6D4-5A3F-4271-8576-0179542C242B.png

Nasir has some good stuff but the Cops Shot the Kid beat stole the show.
Uninspired *** use of a sample that overshadowed the whole track.

I’m shocked that some of y’all even want to compare. Again, these were throwaways. Nasir was supposed to be such a huge event, and the **** was trash.

These are tracks that didn’t make any albums and 1. You’re comparing it to a full album that was supposed to be arranged and produced by one producer. 2. This **** is still 10x better than Nasir.

Everyone just scrambling to get the hottest take off. This era.:smh:

I’m shocked that some of y’all even want to compare. Again, these were throwaways. Nasir was supposed to be such a huge event, and the **** was trash.

These are tracks that didn’t make any albums and 1. You’re comparing it to a full album that was supposed to be arranged and produced by one producer. 2. This **** is still 10x better than Nasir.

The song with Diddy talking **** was the only song I kept listening to going forward. These “throwaways” are far better. And it had nothing to do with Kanye, cause there’s a Kanye track on THIS album that’s better than all the ones on NASIR :lol:

The song with Diddy talking **** was the only song I kept listening to going forward. These “throwaways” are far better. And it had nothing to do with Kanye, cause there’s a Kanye track on THIS album that’s better than all the ones on NASIR :lol:

yup.. you mean the world to me is an amazing song

Where am I scrambling to get a hot take off. I literally commented on one song from Nasir and didn't compare it to Lost Tapes 2 in one bit. And trust me I ain't from this era. Lost Tapes 2 is cool but it needed to be 10, 12 tracks at best and it would have been very solid, but songs like Al Jarreau of Rap and Royalty are on there.

Not you specifically, just in general I’ve noticed a lot of people making these absolute statements on an album of throwaways that dropped yesterday.

Where am I scrambling to get a hot take off. I literally commented on one song from Nasir and didn't compare it to Lost Tapes 2 in one bit. And trust me I ain't from this era. Lost Tapes 2 is cool but it needed to be 10, 12 tracks at best and it would have been very solid, but songs like Al Jarreau of Rap and Royalty are on there.
ok u naming 2 songs
which are subjective
just cause u dont like em
could be others who do
outta the 16 songs
10 of them are legit vintage nas
and if we being real
even the ones that are kinda bad is vintage nas
he always in left field with SOMETHING

Back
Top Bottom