NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
It's very self centered and narrow minded to believe that nothing happens or exists unless you're personally there to experience or see it
It's very naive to believe the a country which was founded upon and operates on lies suddenly told the truth in 1968... yeah the same country who shot their own president, pumped black soldiers with syphilis, stripped blacks of there guns, killed Martin, killed malcolm, poisoned st Louis, destroyed black wall st..is suddenly telling the truth...lololololol

At this point the only way to prove it to you would be to put you on a rocket and send you to space... at that point you would decline it anyways so...
"I'd go in a heartbeat, but the thing is we dont have that technology anymore and it's a pain to build it".... NASA

I call things fake which cannot be proven . Is that wrong??? Prove to me that we went to the moon, Prove to me that we are on mars right now...

proof is defined " something that induces certainty or establishes validity"....

Actually... the burden of PROOF lies with YOU sir.

YOU are the one who is levying the accusation that all of these things are being faked, so it's on YOU to present evidence that we DID NOT go to the Moon, or ARE NOT on Mars right now.

Just like in court, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution.

So you need to make YOUR case.

We could all just see both sides of the argument

Not sure why that’s such a concept to grasp.

You guys don’t have to fight. Just say man I get why you think we went, and man I get why you think we didn’t.

It’s okay not to fight about it. I promise

Actually... the burden of PROOF lies with YOU sir.

YOU are the one who is levying the accusation that all of these things are being faked, so it's on YOU to present evidence that we DID NOT go to the Moon, or ARE NOT on Mars right now.

Just like in court, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution.

So you need to make YOUR case.
Still no proof huh...lol

We could all just see both sides of the argument

Not sure why that’s such a concept to grasp.

You guys don’t have to fight. Just say man I get why you think we went, and man I get why you think we didn’t.

It’s okay not to fight about it. I promise

was wondering why this was still going

nobody “knows” anything :lol:

before he leaves i really want Trump to get on tv and be like yeah 9/11 or the moon landing was bull**** and not even expound :lol: just to **** up peoples reality that they hold so dear

we are all at the mercy of what they get on tv and tell us

Still no proof huh...lol
Isn't that my line? :wink:

Besides, what proof could there be that you wouldn't just call fake? :lol:

I originally entered this thread expecting a legitmate discussion on this topic, but that can't exist when individuals selectively ignore evidence that contradicts their beliefs. This thread has become filled with low-level circular conversation that isn't going anywhere. My time here is done. ✌

We have telescopes operating on different wavelengths of the EM spectrum which can tell us the composition of stars and other objects in space based on their radiation,

we have equations which allows us to utilize GPS technology based upon the travel time of a signal to physical hardware in space calculating your position on the planet to within 10-30 feet,

and dudes really don't think we can't stick a bunch of people in a metal tube and shoot them into space when we have so many junk satellites in space its become a real life issue? :lol:

Newton invented Calculus to calculate the trajectory of stars centuries ago, and y'all really think we as a species haven't progressed to a point where we can utilize those formula to calculate our own adventures into space?

What type of time are y'all on man, lay off the crunk juice. I was wondering why this thread has gone on so long

I don’t understand how people can see a skyscraper or get in an airplane and still not believe something like we went to the moon. We literally are able to message on NT because of satellites we have up there in orbit and you’re telling me we couldn’t of gone up there and the whole world (not just US) conspired and made up this one lie? Cuz our enemies were so eager to talk up America back then. If Japan acknowledges we went to the moon that’s about as convincing a corroborating witness as I can imagine.

I don’t understand how people can see a skyscraper or get in an airplane and still not believe something like we went to the moon. We literally are able to message on NT because of satellites we have up there in orbit and you’re telling me we couldn’t of gone up there and the whole world (not just US) conspired and made up this one lie? Cuz our enemies were so eager to talk up America back then. If Japan acknowledges we went to the moon that’s about as convincing a corroborating witness as I can imagine.

Because ther tiny minds can’t comprehend the mathematical equations in order for us to get there. They rather watch a YouTube videos and claim they are woke.

Isn't that my line? :wink:

Besides, what proof could there be that you wouldn't just call fake? :lol:

I originally entered this thread expecting a legitmate discussion on this topic, but that can't exist when individuals selectively ignore evidence that contradicts their beliefs. This thread has become filled with low-level circular conversation that isn't going anywhere. My time here is done. ✌
Wish u would stay...

Nasa is gonna show steph curry some cool rocks from there collection. I mean if that ain't the proof I was looking for , I don't know what else would suffice... I mean rocks my G,... rocks, they gonna prove to steph curry that they went to the moon using rocks son...

Because ther tiny minds can’t comprehend the mathematical equations in order for us to get there. They rather watch a YouTube videos and claim they are woke.
Why would I need mathematical equations to fly st8 to the moon. build a rocket time the flight , take off at the appropriate time... no high level trigonometric level math needed ... yall swear ya'll are smarter than the average when yall can't even make a coherent argument without reaching for the textbook slander...

What type of technology was used to transmit data to the moon?

What type of technology was used to recieve data from the moon ?

Wireless Or landline?? Duplex technology invented for interstellar travel was made in 1963 lololololol....

I even Googled duplex technology in space or on apOllo missions and didn't come up with anything.. oh well

don’t need math to build a rocket...
C8B64498-2621-4CCA-84DE-514021505AAC.gif

Back
Top Bottom