NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
What type of technology was used to transmit data to the moon?

What type of technology was used to recieve data from the moon ?

Wireless Or landline?? Duplex technology invented for interstellar travel was made in 1963 lololololol....

I even Googled duplex technology in space or on apOllo missions and didn't come up with anything.. oh well
My dude you claim to be in the military but don’t understand the mathematics behind trajectory? :sick::sick::stoneface:

Went from funny trolling to shocking reality

Why would I need mathematical equations to fly st8 to the moon. build a rocket time the flight , take off at the appropriate time... no high level trigonometric level math needed ... yall swear ya'll are smarter than the average when yall can't even make a coherent argument without reaching for the textbook slander...
if there's a niketalk hall of shame, i nominate this comment to be one of the all time greats.

Why would I need mathematical equations to fly st8 to the moon. build a rocket time the flight , take off at the appropriate time... no high level trigonometric level math needed ... yall swear ya'll are smarter than the average when yall can't even make a coherent argument without reaching for the textbook slander...
I am shocked your keybaord didn't freeze while you were typing this. :rofl: :rofl:

This might be the dumbest **** I've read on NT in 2018 :rofl:

If we have a top posts of 2018 this is my vote dude got me dying in the library :lol:

I understand math is needed to build rockets and fly towards a moving object from a stationary position....

What I’m saying is I don’t need a mathematical explanation from guys on NT cause math doesn’t prove to me that space travel is possible. It’s all theoretical... I’ve shot sharpshooter 4 years in a row in my military career . Of course math was used. I’m just insinuating that theoretical space travel cannot be proven by math alone...

I’m no math major, but the English language is my domain.

I understand math is needed to build rockets and fly towards a moving object from a stationary position....

What I’m saying is I don’t need a mathematical explanation from guys on NT cause math doesn’t prove to me that space travel is possible. It’s all theoretical... I’ve shot sharpshooter 4 years in a row in my military career . Of course math was used. I’m just insinuating that theoretical space travel cannot be proven by math alone...

Wait what?

I'm gonna admit that I love flat earth drama. Fascinates me.
There's this fool on youtube named Flat out hero that issued a 100K challenge.
On a flight chart, fly one direction turn 90 degrees fly in that direction turn another 90 degrees and return to the starting point. Here's part one. Ya'll can find the rest.

Flat out hero admitting defeat was hilarious.

So you understand and accept the capabilities of practical math formulae... But somehow in relation to space it's only theoretical?

Im not understanding how you can understand and accept one point yet still 1+1=4

What is it about space that makes you think it's impossible to travel in? I'm legit confused

I'm guessing to him it's theoretical because we "haven't" been there.

That part makes no sense me to if he acknowledges what math is capable of tho because it doesn't answer the question of why it's only theoretical.

You cant acknowledge one and not the other.

I'm gonna admit that I love flat earth drama. Fascinates me.
There's this fool on youtube named Flat out hero that issued a 100K challenge.
On a flight chart, fly one direction turn 90 degrees fly in that direction turn another 90 degrees and return to the starting point. Here's part one. Ya'll can find the rest.

Flat out hero admitting defeat was hilarious.

It's funny cause the guy had to prove it THREE TIMES because flat earth homie kept moving the goal posts.

I'm not a math major but we definitely don't need it to calculate rocket projections this guy says

jesus christ

It's funny cause the guy had to prove it THREE TIMES because flat earth homie kept moving the goal posts.
I just saw one of his responses in the video :lol:

"Ok, you plotted it but now prove it. If you have your own plane, take me with you." :rofl:

Dude makes it seem like the second a rocket leaves the stratosphere there's an invisible alien ship waiting to Mutumbo swat your **** or something

Time for you to state your actual claim papi

I'm not a math major but we definitely don't need it to calculate rocket projections this guy says

jesus christ
I thought it was over after the second he proved it using the guys own map and he was like nah you gotta use paper maps...

So you understand and accept the capabilities of practical math formulae... But somehow in relation to space it's only theoretical?

Im not understanding how you can understand and accept one point yet still 1+1=4

What is it about space that makes you think it's impossible to travel in? I'm legit confused
Space is only theorhetical to me because it hasn't been proven yet..sorry not sorry, grainy footage from 1963 was good for the hippies and racist too concerned with black people to even think they might be getting played...

The CIA was already doing mind control experiments at the point using radio waves

Operation fishbowl....

Operation monarch

We went from building a car to landing on the moon in 80 years... the next 80 years we just been chilling... lol

How do you test gravity in a place you've never been before???

Back
Top Bottom