NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
We went from building a car to landing on the moon in 80 years... the next 80 years we just been chilling... lol

Cell phones, internet, wifi, Bluetooth technology, self-driving cars, electric cars, AI, machine learning and countless other tech that I've probably forgotten about or taken for granted to even acknowledge ... But Yup we've just been chilling out here...

Cell phones, internet, wifi, Bluetooth technology, self-driving cars, electric cars, AI, machine learning and countless other tech that I've probably forgotten about or taken for granted to even acknowledge ... But Yup we've just been chilling out here...
I swear some people

do any of you really sit and just think like all the **** we have these days, how it even came to be, how it works? if you get some alone time, its good for your mental health to just sit and think about things you dont even understand

thank me later

I swear some people

do any of you really sit and just think like all the **** we have these days, how it even came to be, how it works? if you get some alone time, its good for your mental health to just sit and think about things you dont even understand

thank me later
I think people just don't have a general interest in science and technology because they think it's too "complicated" to learn and understand. The science and tech sector moves so fast that it's hard to keep up with for most people. I think that things move so fast for some people that it feels unreal, therefore it can't be real :lol:

I remember reading about a journalist asking one of the Wright brothers after their maiden flight how long it would be before they could fly over the Atlantic to London or Paris and he said that it would take at least a million years before that would be a possibility :lol:

I can't even imagine what kind of tech or advancements we'll have in the next 20 years. There we things 10 years ago that none of us imagined we would have today.

for those that think the moon landing was fake, why? i am a fan of steph but that comment aint a good look :lol:

Last edited:
I don’t think they threatened his life. But his money/endorsements was going to take a hit after that comment. You can’t have an unpopular opinion that goes against the Hurd/Sheep mentality of everybody around you, and expect for them same people to still support and pay your bills, no matter if your right on the subject. There’s certain things people are going to believe no matter what, because the brain washing is so deep from child hood. If most of us knew the complete truth about what’s really true, and what are really lies when it comes to our existence, they say most people wouldn’t want to live.

That statement came from someone who worked for NASA/U.S. Government years ago. Imagine if Lebron says I believe in God, but not the God you all believe in, because the story of the God y’all believe was false and rearranged with lies added to it. He would get crucified, and his money would dry up. Just because you think a certain way, doesn’t mean that you have to express it to everybody. One of my main questions about the moon landing, is why haven’t we been back, unless we’re just hiding that from the public for specific reasons.

I understand that we the public are years behind technology wise compared to what the government has, because they have to stay ahead in some way. But with how advanced technology is today, you would think we would have towns/cities on the moon by now. People need to remember, this is a system, and everything is controlled for you to follow protocol no matter what your opinion is.

So with that being said, knowing that I’m being controlled in some way or form while I’m living, why would believe everything from the people that are controlling my life to some capacity 100%. I’d be playing myself as a human if I did that.

for those that think the moon landing was fake, why? i am a fan of steph but that comment aint a good look :lol:

You're laughing at someone opinion. His opinion is not a good look because it upsets your point of view. That's scary in the long run

All internet traffic is done through cables laid 50 years ago. Satellites in lower earth orbit don't provide any bandwidth for the World Wide Web unless u have a satellite provider which most people do not have...

This the video @Bend_The_Knee posted that made me skeptical of the moon landing.
***Caution*** This is a flat earth video, and I didnt know until the latter half. But the first
half he shows resources step by step how he came to the conclusion that we never
been to the moon. From start to the 45 min mark is all about the moon landings...
go beyond that? That's on you.

Last edited:
This the video @Bend_The_Knee posted that made me skeptical of the moon landing.
***Caution*** This is a flat earth video, and I didnt know until the latter half. But the first
half he shows resources step by step how he came to the conclusion that we never
been to the moon. From start to the 45 min mark is all about the moon landings...
go beyond that? That's on you.

when they get to the look alikes :wow:

Back
Top Bottom