NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Set off fire works in space for something done before. You heard it here first!
Have the Chinese ever landed in time to celebrate Chinese New Year? In one month they can set off some fireworks on any side of the moon and we should be able to see it. But that'll be too much work.

Matter of fact how about landing on the right side of the moon so everyone' can see???

With your logic why set off fireworks for July 4? It's been over 230 years no need to celebrate. Why have a ticker day parade for every championship team? it's been done before. God you people are moronic at best.

Going back to an old question, did we ever get a valid answer for why we haven’t been back in over 50 years with all the advancements in technology? Forgive me if I missed anything but I don’t remember seeing a logical answer for this.

Going back to an old question, did we ever get a valid answer for why we haven’t been back in over 50 years with all the advancements in technology? Forgive me if I missed anything but I don’t remember seeing a logical answer for this.
“Oh there’s nothing there when we looked”
That’s their answer

I remember watching a video where an American astronaut said he came across a fleet of space ships parked on the other side of hill while walking the moon.

I would’ve creeped back to my ship and bounced too. Shiiiiiii, see ya!

I remember watching a video where an American astronaut said he came across a fleet of space ships parked on the other side of hill while walking the moon.

I would’ve creeped back to my ship and bounced too. Shiiiiiii, see ya!
He walked over a hill on the moon and he found a bunch of space ships over the hill.

Well of course Black Bolt and the Inhumans live on the moon.

I'm specifically asking what you are referring to by "gives the ok".
It’s all a joke, that’s the point. “The ok” meaning they exist in the first place. That’s as far as I’m willing to go into that mess

Last edited:
Finally proof of moon landing
they found these Curry 6s in a trashcan on the dark side of the moon
i

the crazy thing to me about china or anyone landing on the moon...

is that if there were aliens or anything on the moon and they killed the astronauts, none of us would ever know.

governments would never admit to that because of mass hysteria and would just blame it on a rocket explosion or something

that’s if anyone’s even gone there

(just thinking out loud)

I don’t think the argument is that we haven’t had spaceships or other things land on the moon.

I think the argument is have we had PEOPLE. Land and walk on the moon

Curious for those that don't believe we landed on the moon, do you think Transformers Dark Side of the Moon was a subtle shot. I vaguely remember the guy saying they fudged the numbers so that nobody else would ever consider going to the moon after the US did.

Money.

The main reason we haven't been back is because we don't need to send humans to do something that robots can do for us. The cost of sending people to the moon vs robots is way too high for ish robots can do. Yeah sending humans to Mars will be the next big leap for humankind, but for now, robots.

Back
Top Bottom