NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
In our group chat. I am just copying and pasting this in here.

Father got mad at me because he was pro landing and I wasn’t... Had the debate in front of my brothers and they all agreed with me... ***** got mad and said he was the father y’all listen to me... then took his shirt off and tried to fight me...

My Grandmother broke it up and kicked him out... For the day... I tried to rationalize the situation and was like, “ I’m your son... You realize you’re trying to fight me over the moon landing? Something neither one of us did?” He replied, “ Nah *****! Now you wanna be my son!”

All because I said talking to him at times is like talking to a brick wall... naturally his follow up was ,” That ***** called me a brick wall. He thinks I’m dumb as brick!”

Father got mad at me because he was pro landing and I wasn’t... Had the debate in front of my brothers and they all agreed with me... ***** got mad and said he was the father y’all listen to me... then took his shirt off and tried to fight me...

My Grandmother broke it up and kicked him out... For the day... I tried to rationalize the situation and was like, “ I’m your son... You realize you’re trying to fight me over the moon landing? Something neither one of us did?” He replied, “ Nah *****! Now you wanna be my son!”

All because I said talking to him at times is like talking to a brick wall... naturally his follow up was ,” That ***** called me a brick wall. He thinks I’m dumb as brick!”

Two things:

1.:lol: pop took his shirt off tryna scrap
2. There's a group chat???

I mean these are the type of people whose entire existence is based off of the indoctrination of society. It's either you question it as a child and try to research later in life or you blindly follow it without any rebuttal and you have this example.

A grown man ready to fight his son off something that has not been proven. Lol

Shorty is a dweeb and a dunce... she said the reason the haven't gone back to the moon is because of funding...lolololol

Nasa gets over 400 billion in supplemental funds... lololol

They only get 65 billion from the government. That 400 comes from private partnerships...They can't just use it for whatever they want

Y'all do know that NASA works on a lot of things that have no relation to the moon or space travel, right?

I mean god damn
u work there???
u know exactly what they working on???
if not
then sit down somewhere
dont bring me no articles either
government can plant fake articles

lol ok

so basically nothing will do then?

even if he did work at nasa, you'd probably think that was a lie?

Back
Top Bottom