NASA scientist warns that California only has one year of water left.

this is what happens when you elect a movie star with no political background  that can barely speak english to be the governor of the largest state in america. they brought this on themselves. 
What in the Hell are you talking about? I wasn't a supporter of Arnold while he was the Governor, but you do realize his time in office had nothing to do with the drought right, nor the current water shortage issue we are facing?

Hope that dried out California gets cracked like lips and Vegas gets that new beachfront property. Hahaha. 
Too bad the earthquake would cause all sorts of tragedy and then the refugees would take over like katrina victims.:rolleyes

Yeah, too bad.

91-100 degrees in March>shoveling snow.

What do you expect? California IS a desert...but alas, the CA born gawds of the universe will bring us a solution.

Dudes just gotta move some of that farming to other states.

Weed, wine, cheese etc. Eating up resources.

Last edited:
91-100 degrees in March>shoveling snow.

What do you expect? California IS a desert...but alas, the CA born gawds of the universe will bring us a solution.

Come on Bruh, all of California ain't no damn desert.

But anyways, I'd rather die in California from this drought, than live in most of these **** states in the country. As a matter of fact, I'd only consider two other states to live in and they are both directly north of California. If it ain't touching the Pacific, I ain't ****** with it.

Last edited:
Could desalination be used as a means of reversing the rising of sea level.

Could desalination be used as a means of reversing the rising of sea level.
No, the water levels are rising way faster than we would be able to pump out yet, rising water levels aren't happening as swift as people think. The melting of bigger chunks of icebergs have to occur, that's when need to worry. When that happens all the coastline cities will be in trouble. SF and HK just are more vunerable since our elevation is low but, places like LA will eventually follow.

Last edited:
Mannnn we need Ja to get the answer to these problems. Wheresssssss Ja!!!
Yeah, the biggest culprit is climate change. It used to be a lot more foggy in my area but, now I'm noticing there's way more sunny days, not to mention less rain through out the year. I actually kinda miss rainy weeks.

Back
Top Bottom