Nash to wear Nike "Trash talk" Shoes

capt.6650918ce90c412f8c8865ba012e13ba.names_is_the_game_pnu108.jpg

Phoenix Suns guard Steve Nash's shoes are shown as he shoot a free throw against the Dallas Mavericks during the fourth quarter of an NBA basketball gameThursday, Feb. 14, 2008 in Phoenix. Shoe manufacturer Nike and Steve Nash are releasing the new basketball shoe, made from manufacturing scraps, is called theNike Trash Talk shoe.
(AP Photo/Matt York)

i just got my all stars yesterday and they are very nice. if you didn't know the shoe was made from recycled materials you'd never know.

Wow, these are fantastic. Copped as soon as I see them!

Anyone know where or when that'll be? Online, Footlocker, where? I want these....

looks like they didnt scrap the better looking all stars after all..

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
index_04.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
02.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

those are straight trash :tongue:
you guys don't understand how much of the environment is an issue with businesses and society today. there's so much pressure put oncompanies to produce environmentally safe products by the many groups of environmental activists..

Nike is all about making money and expanding their profit margin, and if producing a product made of environmentally safe materials makes more people buy theirshoes then you can be sure that they will do it.. just like how they improved their factory conditions after receiving so much criticism of their corporateresponsibilities..

The wht/org colorway is dope. Great color placement and the seaming looks really cool.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Are they going to be a wide release or one of those limited release House of Hoopsordeals?....which I would hate if it was the later..[/color]

Pricepoint? Same as BB Low? Or is there a Recyled Pricepoint? lol Just Jokin...

Back
Top Bottom