Nash to wear Nike "Trash talk" Shoes

^ stttrrriiike!
laugh.gif

RD on these or even the BB2 lows in general?

edit*

doesnt look like there is a nash logo anywhere on the trash talk version.

i thought it would be on the medial side ankle but i dont believe it is.

does anybody know if these are coming out in black? I would assume they will be a HOH release but I was hoping for something black and purple but I have onlyseen pics of the white and orange ones and Nash has been wearing the Zoom BB1's on the road recently.

da black /orange n purple will release at house of hoops i see dem in da glass n they got da sn on em

Originally Posted by Suge Nike

does anybody know if these are coming out in black? I would assume they will be a HOH release but I was hoping for something black and purple but I have only seen pics of the white and orange ones and Nash has been wearing the Zoom BB1's on the road recently.

^^^ thanks I think the black ones could look a lot better if they had purple stitching but I guess I'll have to settle for orange.

i have to grab a pair or two of those away's. i love the detail on the pic. you can see that it's actually different materials sown together. can'twait for these to drop.

Hopefully not too many people are interested in these because I would like to get my hands on a pair but it sucks for me that they are coming out on a tuesdaysince I probably won't be able to get there until the weekend, and in case anyone cares April 22nd is earth day.

according to the post on nikebiz, there will be a home AND away version dropping at the house of hoops on april 22nd. i'm def. gonna grab the home versionwhen they drop.

Originally Posted by Suge Nike

...and in case anyone cares April 22nd is earth day.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for pointing it out. I can't even find out where my nearest HoH is. It might be L.A. (and I'm in NorCal).

So are these a House of Hoops exclusive? I need me a pair of both colorways...

We're a week out- has anyone heard anything new about availability? I'll probably have to try ebay for a pair. Bummer.

That video was sweet. Now if only I could find a way to BUY THE SHOES. Why must it be so hard to give them my money?

Back
Top Bottom