NASHVILLE.. any shoes heads in NASH..

so im heading to work in NASHVILLE from LA for a few months.. from west to east. whats good to do besides listen to country music.

Ain't much to do around here man...unless your 21 then you can go to some of the good clubs..and theres like 2 shops you can visit for some gear and kicks

smh.gif
nashville . .

embarassed.gif

^^^^its not a nike factory, its that an outlet
and its a select few of heads in nashville, im originally from MEMPHIS (trashville as i usually say)...mostly fakes down here my man
but those places named above are pretty cool, including city gear and other inside the malls type of places

What's up, I live in Nashville and those are some of the good spots. I live next to Remix but watch out for dude in PhatKaps "T" yeah he'skinda of shady at times. Almost impossible to get any good release during football season in a good size cause he holds for Titans. He won't tell you thatthough...he'll just keep sayin "yeah I'll have em, I'll have em..." then relase day magicaly only sizes smaller than 10.

P.S. ... don't want to be too harsh, he isn't that bad. I'm just salty cause too many Titans wear a size 12!

^^

word T is shady and the ppl who work there are mad annoying, them dudes will not leave you alone, they act like they get paid on commission

^^^^^T is pretty cool wit me
he actually puts my shoes up for me if i go holla at him
and where is remix?
i keep hearig about it, but never been there

haha....I've effed w/Sport Seasons for as long as I can remember. I'm prolly the only one old enough to remember when they mainly ran out of theHickory Hollow location (off the mall over by Outback). I remember the first time I went in there & it was like heaven. Just a wall of shoes. Had to be atleast 15+ years ago.

T is okay. He's just somewhat greedy and caters to select people. But hey, it's business though, right?

^^^gotti you right!I wish the mall store was closed and we had back the spot by outback.
Too many regulations in a mall setting.I put as many exclusive shoes in the mall store as they will allow.
If you are in Nashville and lookin for Energy shoes go to the Lions Head Sport Seasons.
As of right now I am managing the Hickory Hollow store and have been for three years.However I
have been with SS for seven years.This year,2008,we will celebrate 20 years.We opened out first door
in 1988 as a tennis specialty account as a family,locally owned company and still are.Thanks to everyone
for shopping with us over the years and please continue as we are stronger than ever.

Thanks,
VicJames
http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z184/vicjamesphotography/?action=view&current=252276453_m1.jpg

Haha...man, 7 yrs in the company and 3 @ HH because I've been shopping w/the store since like '91-92.

I have to know you. I'll shoot you a PM or email me - john.gotty@gmail.com.

Truly, the only local stores I'll even spend a dime in SS & periodically, I'll throw a few dollars to the cats @ select Footlockers (Cool Springsmainly). SS has always been more of a true store for shoeheads & reminds me of shops you see in the bigger metro areas.

Sports Seasons is the only store that I shop with in Nashville. Been shopping there since 1990, worked there for a couple years from 96-98at the outback store. Doug is very good with properly moving inventory and Skid definitely knows his stuff...carmex lip balm
laugh.gif
. Man I miss those employee sales. It just shows you how far great customer service goes.
Vic thanks for everything and I'll see you when the Jordan XX3 drops.

Blessings.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Sports Seasons is the only store that I shop with in Nashville. Been shopping there since 1990, worked there for a couple years from 96-98 at the outback store. Doug is very good with properly moving inventory and Skid definitely knows his stuff...carmex lip balm
laugh.gif
. Man I miss those employee sales. It just shows you how far great customer service goes.
Vic thanks for everything and I'll see you when the Jordan XX3 drops.

Blessings.

Skid has to be the short black dude. That cat DEFINITELY knows his stuff or at least remembers the majority of shoes that came out. When i come in rockingsomething that most never notice, he's on it, esp if it's a hard to find colorway. I can sit there & popoff colorways, similar shoes & who worewhat shoe (from rapper to ball player) with that dude for hours if i wanted to
laugh.gif

^Skid is the older white man that used to run the store next to outback, and now works at the Lion's Head Village location.
But I do know the guy that your talking about...he's a good kid.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

^Skid is the older white man that used to run the store next to outback, and now works at the Lion's Head Village location.
But I do know the guy that your talking about...he's a good kid.

Hmm, my bad. Doesn't ring a bell but if I see him I'm sure I'll know him.
The dude I'm speaking of is older, at least mid 30's, short & the goatee.

Back
Top Bottom