Nate Robinson what u guys think bout him

I'm going to be honest.

I hated dude at first.

Back in the day I always thought he took way too many shots considering his size and role on our squad.

But he's proven to me that he can be efficient at his size on the offensive end this season.

He's really developed that layup to get around taller dudes and has been consistent with his jump shot. That shows me he also has work ethic, to improvelike that over just a few seasons.

His passion gets us back into games that seem to have been lost. Nate's a beast.

also dude coached me at the lorenzo romar bball camp in the summer right before the washington huskies blew up in like 03 (my previous dates were a little off)and he had no pro dreams, remember how he came to uw as a football recruit? crazy

He reminds me of the rash on my ***. At first you're like, "
eyes.gif
It's okay, I'll withstand it, it'll go away eventually.
alien.gif
"

But then it doesn't. It just persists.

Then you realize this might be the single most annoying thing on planet earth!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

He reminds me of the rash on my ***. At first you're like, "
eyes.gif
It's okay, I'll withstand it, it'll go away eventually.
alien.gif
"

But then it doesn't. It just persists.

Then you realize this might be the single most annoying thing on planet earth!
mad.gif
hi hater

indifferent.gif

b77155e7aec613577b2bfe2c595cbdba72db115.jpg

shake and bake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hes a good shooter, you can't deny that. Plus he drives to the hoop like the best of them. But knicks record is so garbage.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I thought he was a real cool dude when I saw him rocking a Ninja turtles t-shirt for practice in his rookie season
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is the same age as me, so he is part of the ninja turtle generation
laugh.gif

but I like his enthusiasm and passion that he displays at the Garden
smokin.gif
never seen the pics
yea i've been looking for those pics
laugh.gif

he also had it on while doing a knicks 30 min promo

Nate reminds me of the 90s knicks. Mad Heart and Loved feeding off the crowd.

hopefully they keep channing Frye, D. Lee, and Nate when they bring Lebron here.

No D-riding but those 3 are the reason i keep updated on nyknicks activities, i miss liking the knicks, it feels good

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Better suited as a 6th man.. but he'd be in contention for 6th man of the year every year on the right team..

That's a great call. He would be a fantastic off the bench high production/energy guy for Orlando.

Originally Posted by jhova718

hopefully they keep channing Frye, D. Lee, and Nate when they bring Lebron here.

No D-riding but those 3 are the reason i keep updated on nyknicks activities, i miss liking the knicks, it feels good
you might wanna brush up a little more. looks like you're stuck in 07

I have always loved this dude since Washington. dude always hit big shots and never felt hindered by his size.

ALso has heart and never quits, 2 things i love in a player. Very happy to see NY appreciate this dude, cus he plays hard every night
pimp.gif

AND to whoever was pissed the Suns traded him on draft night, co-sign that... they traded him for Dejuan Thompson, UCLA, who hasnt seen a minute of play. ALways thought he would be perfect with D'Antoni, I guess fate took its course
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

and i have no clue why he would want to be
smh.gif

but Nate, Lee, Chandler, Duhon and LeBron would be a very nice looking starting 5 but i dont think its any better than what he has right now.
as for Kryptonate goes, hes got heart, swagger, and holds nothing back. when its all said and done, he'll be seen as one of the best players under 6'to play if not already.

I'd take Lex on my squad right about now. We could have used him this past sunday vs the Magic

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think that his numbers are a result of the D'Antoni systme, but I mess with Nate because he's one of the few players in the league that actually looklike they are having fun

Nate is that dude for under 6'. Gotta appreciate what he's doing no matter who u r.

One thing tho. Didn't win that first dunk contest he was in
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
And one more thing, eracism, u better get that rash checked out.. Can't be good..

Appreciate the way he plays and his passion. But, I don't think he'll ever be a legit starter. The 6th man role is a perfect career choice for him.

Back
Top Bottom