Nate Robinson what u guys think bout him

Great player for D'Antoni's system. He can shoot and cut up the lanes and has a nice one on one game. I agree with what people said above that he isbetter suited being the 6th man.

Shake and Bake
pimp.gif

Nate is that dude....

Originally Posted by jhova718

Nate reminds me of the 90s knicks. Mad Heart and Loved feeding off the crowd.

hopefully they keep channing Frye, D. Lee, and Nate when they bring Lebron here.

No D-riding but those 3 are the reason i keep updated on nyknicks activities, i miss liking the knicks, it feels good
roll.gif
roll.gif
glad you keepin updated
roll.gif
roll.gif

AND to whoever was pissed the Suns traded him on draft night, co-sign that... they traded him for Dejuan Thompson, UCLA, who hasnt seen a minute of play. ALways thought he would be perfect with D'Antoni, I guess fate took its course
pimp.gif

nah i believe it was actually Nate and Q Rich for Kurt Thomas and Dijon Thompson, i believe it was because they wanted to unload Qs contract in asign and trade.

I dont understand how somebody can be called "garbage" averaging like 29 points in the last 5 games...

..Not to mention being 5'9 and grabbing 7 boards a game.

Hes a beast
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

I dont understand how somebody can be called "garbage" averaging like 29 points in the last 5 games...

..Not to mention being 5'9 and grabbing 7 boards a game.

Hes a beast
sick.gif
QFT

$!%$ tha haters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man i hate the Knicks but Nasty Nate is good i like watching him play inch for inch one of the better gaurds in the league right now....that shake and bake wasgreat love the Ferrell...

Originally Posted by jhova718

Nate reminds me of the 90s knicks. Mad Heart and Loved feeding off the crowd.

hopefully they keep channing Frye, D. Lee, and Nate when they bring Lebron here.

No D-riding but those 3 are the reason i keep updated on nyknicks activities, i miss liking the knicks, it feels good
please NEVER EVER post in the knicks thread. as a matter of fact, don't even view it.

you should be banned for NT fraud.

Back
Top Bottom