NAV - DEMONS PROTECTED BY ANGELS JULY 29th

Listened to the mixtape.

A lot of the production is nice but dude couldn't be more generic with his raps.

I understand he just tryna make vibe music but you can still at least get some verses off.

It works more than ever when you have production and features to carry you but at least be interesting

He's a dope producer but his songwriting is still elementary. How many times we gonna hear how many haters you have? How much lean/pills/weed you doing? How many ******* wanna **** you now that you on? How many white girls sniffing white girl?

The tracks in the op caught my attention, the newer stuff, not so much.

Reminds me of A Boogie a lil.

Nav on Apple Music now bouta ditch this future album and give it a listen

Last edited:
He's not no lyricist. Can't expect that lol. He's good for the younger generation who don't care for that. Beats and hooks and catch phrases is all they wanna hear

Took a couple of listens and the whip test but the new joints are :smokin :smokin :smokin

Will say that although the production is good, I don't like the effect LA has had on his sound. I prefer his darker, colder joints from when he was in Toronto.

Took a couple of listens and the whip test but the new joints are :smokin :smokin :smokin

Will say that although the production is good, I don't like the effect LA has had on his sound. I prefer his darker, colder joints from when he was in Toronto.

from the new tracks I'm feeling NAV and good for it.

co-sign on the darker sound

Finished this earlier. Some old songs so i just skipped em but dudes versatility is ZERO. It really did all sound the same after awhile. Hopefully the real album better cuz i feel like he has some potential

Been playing the tape for a couple days. Pretty much agree with the fact that his lyrics are far from complex but the production for sure carries it.

It's cool to me. Something to :smokin to and chill.

i hope weeknd can guide him cause i do agree with the lyrics sounding the same

Some way video
Project doesn't really appeal to me but goddamn those are some fine women in this video 
smokin.gif

Old boy performed for the first time and was horrible.

I really don't think he would've popped off if we knew what he looked like before hand, just look at the comments under Biebs in the Trap on YouTube.

With that said though I'm still rocking with him.

:lol: damn I knew it would be bad but :rofl:

PND wasn't great on stage at first but he got better over time. Hopefully the same happens for him.

Old boy performed for the first time and was horrible.

I really don't think he would've popped off if we knew what he looked like before hand, just look at the comments under Biebs in the Trap on YouTube.

With that said though I'm still rocking with him.

From this short clip, dude has no charisma/presence.

Let's see how he progresses.

NAV doing a show out here in the OC in a couple weeks. Thinking about making that move because I actually mess with his project but that performance video. :x

Back
Top Bottom