NAV - DEMONS PROTECTED BY ANGELS JULY 29th

Agreed that this was a waste of Metro's beats.

This is NAV's "debut" album, right? It's a really bad showing. He's also terrible live (he was at The Weeknd show).

Tough crowd in here, but once one person starts in with the hate the herd mentality always follows. I haven't had time to really absorb the album yet, so I don't have an opinion yet.

Super duper duper trash! Dude repeats the same bars. How does this stuff make it to the drawing board?

His soundcloud **** was fire I don't know what happened

I have no idea either. His new ish all sounds exactly the same. I cant even tell these songs apart really.

Another thing im noticing about dude is hes much better when hes doing love kinda songs cuz halfway thru & Held Me Down is easily my fav song.

He should just stick to that lane cuz when he doing all the tough talk like in other songs i cant take him seriously at all

Enh, I didn't think it was that bad. Actually kind of like it for what it is. The production clearly carries the record, but isn't that to be expected with Nav?

If you go into it knowing what you're getting with Nav (molly, xans, boning your chick, nut on the sheets, fake tough talk, etc.), it's enjoyable to the ear for awhile. It does wear thin fast though, since dude literally says the same **** every song lol.

Only reason I downloaded this is Metro. And even the production couldn't save Nav from being trash

Depressed broke NAV > happy rich NAV

Not feeling it after first listen. Intro, Minute, Call Me, and I am are the standouts for me so far. **** sounds good in the whip though.

After listening to this, it's definitely a let down. How do you waste a Metro Boomin project like that? The recycled lyrics are something else, smfh.

Just because you go into this project with low expectations doesn't mean it becomes enjoyable.
It still sucks, and we all knew Nav was trash beforehand.

Give any real rapper those 12 metro beats and they're guaranteed going platinum.

Just because you go into this project with low expectations doesn't mean it becomes enjoyable.
It still sucks, and we all knew Nav was trash beforehand.

Give any real rapper those 12 metro beats and they're guaranteed going platinum.
I thought metro was going to take him to the next level

He's terrible, aside from maybe a catchy hook or two. Not even Metro could make this go, never listening to him again. Should've known after his corny features, but I gave him a chance because a few hyped him up on here.

Album is extra boring. There's a couple alright beats, but I don't care to listen to it ever again. Can't really even pick out notable songs cause everything just runs together, and NAV doesn't standout much to bring anything to the beats

Back
Top Bottom