NAV - DEMONS PROTECTED BY ANGELS JULY 29th

NAV doing a show out here in the OC in a couple weeks. Thinking about making that move because I actually mess with his project but that performance video.
sick.gif
His stage-presence was not there at all in that vid 
laugh.gif

Hopefully for this one it'll be better since it's a solo show

Need to be there for the vibes alone. Bruh not gonna have to say a word when he performs Myself :smokin

a lot of these bedroom musicians should probably stay away from the media and performances

but record deals so ****** up thats the only way they can really run it up lol

I'm pose to support this cat (he cool w my cuz) but I can't. Dudes stuff has no replay, no substance, sounds the same, no good at performing lol. Only decent thing is production

I cringe every time I hear him lol. I tried to really give it a shot just can't do it

I don't even know who this guy is, but I kept seeing his name on Twitter and it was nothing but slander over his performance :lol: :lol:

Performance sounding like he reading his book report to a classroom or some ****. Like wtf

He another waste of potential to me lol

Last edited:
:lol: @ waste in potential because he doesn't perform well yet. Give the kid some time, maybe his stage presence will eventually catch up to his music.

I think the majority of hate he receives is strictly because of his ethnicity. People have their perception of how an individual should look when they make certain music and if it doesn't match, hate ensues.

I think the majority of hate he receives is strictly because of his ethnicity. People have their perception of how an individual should look when they make certain music and if it doesn't match, hate ensues.
For real?

I'm just looking at his live videos and see a major lack of stage presence. Maybe he'll get more comfortable as he performs more?

Of course he needs to perform more to get better. :lol: @ thinking anyone is a natural performer. This kid is a bedroom artist with absolutely no industry grooming. We are witnessing him grow into this.

this is perfect for him gives him a story other than he didnt use to get *****

he gotta finesse his geekiness into his act or else he'll be out the paint early...every year this decade since his passing it seems there's a new speaker knockers clone or 2 so its not like its gonna be hard to replace him

:lol: @ waste in potential because he doesn't perform well yet. Give the kid some time, maybe his stage presence will eventually catch up to his music.

Na it aint got nothing to do with that really. Its cuz everything hes released so far has sounded damn near the same. First song i ever heard from dude was Myself when it FIRST came out & i thought this guy had next but nah. Just same ish over & over. His voice just aint got it to be next level really

Back
Top Bottom