Naymond from The Wire Can't get a job...

Originally Posted by All Ready

Dude posted Omar like he wasn't a major player throughout the entire series

i think dudes point is, the actors that deserve to be gettin roles... are gettin them...

daniels, bubs, marlo, omar, mcnulty, bunk... and a handful of others have all been workin steady since BEFORE and AFTER the wire blew. %**!, even snoop put abook out...

a handful of the other kids are doin thangs too. whether it be acting/singing/whatever... these dudes are grindin.

also, im sure his weight gain and crazy hair have nothing to do w/ the lack of interest in his services...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- wow. well, after watching the first vid i was like eh.....but after watching the second vid i will say dude needs to get back in school. i mean did dude even graduate HS?
doubt it i was in HS 2 years ago with him he had little to none credits then.

I would actually like to see Michael K. Williams go after some better roles, I mean dude was in Belly 2 and Killa Season for god's sake. He's a goodactor, he and a lot of the actors from the wire SHOULD have their pick at some more quality roles. I would like to see at least 1 of these guys get a reallyreally big break...

laugh.gif
dude gotfat

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

So two jobs after his role on The Wire?
eyes.gif

Where as this man:

02_omar_lgl-thumb.jpg

1. The Road (2009) (post-production) .... The Thief
  2. Forgiveness (2009) (post-production) .... Allen
  3. You're Nobody 'til Somebody Kills You (2009) (post-production) .... Ad
  4. Addicts (2009) (post-production) .... Lil J
  5. A Kiss of Chaos (2008) (post-production) .... Demetrius
  6. The Perfect Age of Rock 'n' Roll (2009) (completed) .... Sonnyboy
  7. Tell-Tale (2009) (completed) .... Acherton
    ... aka Tell Tale (USA)
  8. "The Philanthropist" (1 episode, 2009)
    - Pilot (2009) TV episode
  9. "CSI: NY" .... Reggie Dunham (1 episode, 2008)
    - The Box (2008) TV episode (as Michael Kenneth Williams) .... Reggie Dunham
  10. Miracle at St. Anna (2008) .... Tucker (Scared Soldier)
    ... aka Miracolo a Sant'Anna (Italy)
  11. The Incredible Hulk (2008) (as Michael Kenneth Williams) .... Harlem Bystander
  12. "Human Giant" .... Chris Barksdale (1 episode, 2008)
    - Respect. Honor. Discipline. (2008) TV episode .... Chris Barksdale
  13. "The Wire" .... Omar Little (51 episodes, 2002-2008)
    - -30- (2008) TV episode (as Michael Kenneth Williams) (credit only) .... Omar Little
    - Late Editions (2008) TV episode (as Michael Kenneth Williams) (credit only) .... Omar Little
    - Clarifications (2008) TV episode (as Michael Kenneth Williams) .... Omar Little
    - Took (2008) TV episode (as Michael Kenneth Williams) .... Omar Little
    - The Dickensian Aspect (2008) TV episode (as Michael Kenneth Williams) .... Omar Little
    (46 more)
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see him and Viggo together in The Road.

Back
Top Bottom