NBA 2K10 Cover Athlete to be revealed tomorrow before Game 1 of the NBA Finals

I was contemplating whether or not to cop 2K10, but now I am definitely buying this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

grin.gif
I don't know why people are getting all excited because of a video game cover. Its a cover for crying out loud.

If anything else they should focus on fixing some aspects of the game play instead.

What?! 2k9>>>2K8 imo. In 2k9, there was no shot delay and most of all, layup shooters could jump for their own rebound.

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Kobe on the cover
indifferent.gif

Im still reserving the game but He shouldnt be on the cover. Hope the Lakers lose.

Will there be a curse next season for Kobe and the Lakers??
nerd.gif
damn what did kobe do to you?
ohwell.gif

he didnt do anything, just not a Kobe fan, never was.

Just hope he doesnt get that curse like KG did on 2k9.

I know A LOT of you guys won't care but it deserves a post.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2384
Dwight Howard's trip to the NBA Finals isn't his only "first" of 2009.

[h4]More on NBA Live '10[/h4]
2384.jpg
What's Dwight Howard really think of being a video games cover athlete? And is there a video rivalry with Kobe Bryant? ESPN Video Games reporter Jon Robinson talked to Howard. Story

Howard will be the cover athlete for EA Sports' NBA Live 10 game when it is released in October. It's his first time on the cover of the popular video game.

"It's an honor to be named as the cover athlete for NBA Live 10," Howard said in a company news release. "This year has been a crazy ride and this is a cool way to cap it off. Of course -- there is one more thing I'm on the hunt for that would complete it."

The NBA LIVE game has sold more than 35 million units since being introduced more than 15 years ago. The new game, still in development, will feature a number of innovations, the company said, including "significant improvements that will allow players to connect their game to the NBA season like never before."

The cover athletes for the game in France, Germany, Spain and Italy will be named at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom