NBA 2K10 Cover Athlete to be revealed tomorrow before Game 1 of the NBA Finals

MVP

Supporter
[h3]NBA 2K10 Cover Athlete To Be Revealed During Game 1 of the NBA Finals[/h3]06/03/09
RSS Facebook Del.icio.us Digg
Basketball fans will get a treat tomorrow as 2K Sports reveals the cover athlete for the highly anticipated basketball video game, NBA2K10. An exclusive 30-second TV spot will air during the NBA Countdown pre-game show for Game One of the 2009 NBA Finals, June 4 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC. NBA2K10 is the upcoming 10th anniversary edition of the hugely popular NBA 2K franchise, the #1 selling basketball video game* and #1 rated NBA simulation foreight years in a row**.

Developed by Visual Concepts, NBA 2K10 is not yet rated by the ESRB and will be available this fall.

The 2009 NBA Finals are currently scheduled to tip off on June 4 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC. For more information about the game, or to see the TV spots again,please visit www.2ksports.com/games/nba2k10 after 9pm ET / 6pm PT on June 4th.

Who do you guys think it will be?

My top 3:
Dwight Howard
Brandon Roy
Derrick Rose

long shot....................Kobe Bryant

D12...Easy....I think

Sleeper? They bring A.I. back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by r0yalty

I want Carmelo though
You think they're gonna repeat him so soon? He was the '05 cover
That was Live

HarlemKickDiva wrote:Your right...I was doing research for a possible leak...and someone said Carmelo and the Melo fan came out...my bad

Originally Posted by AirThompson

LeBron, but the cover will show him dashing off quickly.

I see what you did there
laugh.gif

But its a toos up between LeBron and Rose

Kobe doesnt need it, Ol' Ball Hog, I want to be traded, Boo-hooing lookin boy

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
at yall sayin kobe... i wouldnt buy it then

You wouldnt buy a game because what is on the cover?
indifferent.gif

Dwight is a practical choice

For some odd reason I think because of all that LeBron Finals hype it may be him

Back
Top Bottom