NBA 2K10 Online = Cheaters Paradise

I haven't played a 2k basketball game online since 2k6...ran a few games with this dude my girl works with and all I could do is
smh.gif
son pressed all game and ONLY USED LEBRON! this made me want to sweet chin music this dudes mom in the uterus. all he did was give lebron the ball and run around till he got to the basket to dunk it.

I'll stick to my player mode unless I play legit players
ohwell.gif

up until 2k9 I played the nba2k games non-stop like a fiend. Online ruined the experience totally for me. Saw things done in the game that was mind boggling.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

2k10=garbage

I play 2k10 a lot I love the game, but I have to say this game is trash there just hasn't been anything like nba live 04-05 those games were the truth!

I was a avid 2k player up until this year, game is just trash to me this year. i havent popped it in since maybe a month after release.

BUT EA sports NCAA basketball 10 gets play.
pimp.gif

I made the switch from Live to 2K this year...great game and exploitation is going to be a factor in any game...but playing against friends is the greatest

I don't play it but in 2k8 I stopped playing because ppl would leave when I was smashing them.

SOOO MUCH PROBLEMS WITH 2k10. The game is only saved by the presentation in the ASsocation. Player miss easy lay ups all the time. Shots hit the back of the backboard and the animations are sometimes too long.

SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

NBA Live is Terrible
dude have you even played live this season? if you take all the pros and cons from both games this year, they are damn near close to being equal. and this is coming from a long time 2k player. i cant even mess with 2k online anymore.

And I thought Live was almost respectable again.

I'm sorry, but I enjoy the game. Lebron spammers are easily stopped by centers(Lopez, Howard, Josh Smith)

i was playing some dude and he could make any shot from anywhere on the court
fade aways, full court shots
smh.gif

Agree with so many of you. Dudes who are making shots from almost half court with D in their face, the crappy lobbies, the horrible servers, spammers who just take charges and play full court press, cleveland spammers, the ridiculous amount of missed lay-ups, and the best of all... the amount of people who quit after they're about to lose and get the W. I bet half of the dudes in the top 50 are quitters.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

NBA Live is Terrible
dude have you even played live this season? if you take all the pros and cons from both games this year, they are damn near close to being equal. and this is coming from a long time 2k player. i cant even mess with 2k online anymore.

ive played both alot. my friend made a 3 with andres biedrins 
laugh.gif
. Mo WIlliams is the most unstoppable player in the game.
btw I own nba live and i wont buy LIVE EVER AGAIN

NBA 2K is my $@#$.. love their games but all the 2k bball games online are straight up ***.. if they don't fix it next year I probably won't own a basketball game for a while because I can't stand Lives gameplay

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:Mo WIlliams is the most unstoppable player in the game.

my friend went 6/6 from the 3 point line in ONE quarter with mo williams even with me playing near perfect D. Even he couldnt believe it
mad.gif
laugh.gif

you guys must suck because i rarely lose and only use the raptors..i don't use full court and draw chargers only where logical.

the biggest beef is getting an actual game started. half the time you can't select a team and you're forced to either reset or go back to the dashboard....that's just lazy #$% programming.

I win a lot more than I lose on 2K10... but dudes like OP gotta learn to take your loss like a man... sometimes 2K servers crash and games end early and even tho I'm up I'll receive the loss. or my guys will have a delayed reaction but all in all the game online is much more fun than playing association especially when you play someone who actually knows the game...

but then theres guys who HATE to lose and send threats and anything else after and during the match.. these are the guys that should be banned or forced to take breaks between games.... I wish the game would automatically end after 25 point defecits... would save me a ton of time and I wouldn't have to get messages like these...

14vljkj.jpg

nofzpc.jpg

6zbu2v.jpg

91jl38.jpg

208cvvq.jpg

30jlg0i.jpg

of course I'm not 100% innocent myself. Like if we play a 40 minute game and then as the game winds down to 30 seconds left and you pull the plug and it says connection lost I usually let you hear about it because you wasted my time AND still received a loss... or if you spend the game beasting with Lebron Dwight or Kobe/Gasol AND I STILL WIN I usually let you hear about it too lol but yea my point...

I think online gaming should be monitored sometimes so no one has to deal with things like this... I mean I can just imagine some 8 year old getting screamed on because he's giving the business to some racist 40 year old in Madden. Dudes need to grow up, take the loss and move on...

I've beaten guys in the top 10 and sometimes you get a nice guy that will say good game and I'll congratulate guys if they win in a close game or something too... but most the guys I thrash get pissy and send these messages... one dude sent me like 7 voice messages complaining about calls and begging me to play him again... its pathetic

laugh.gif
at those messages. Online gaming, sports wise, really needs to get better. Esp. 2K's online gaming.

I thought it happened to everyone in every sport game
laugh.gif
. Stopped playing online years ago because it's really a waste with all the cheaters and quitters. 

You'd think with advancement and time these companies could figure out how to not reward the quitters with 0.3 seconds left. Lazy and cocky developers. I'll sit out 2K11.

nba fans were cheated this season... 2k is wack... live is better than it has been but still extremely wack...

not having a system ftw...

I'm actually pretty satisfied with 2K10. The only thing that gets me is the way people try to get the charges in the back court every possession. That *$ is so annoying.

Back
Top Bottom