NBA 2K10 Online = Cheaters Paradise

I think in my last 25 games online, 10 of them ended from a disconnect glitch. Sadly, I get the loss everytime. Does this happen a lot to everyone else?

2K Sports is dog@#!%, this should've been patched so long ago.

i feel your pain man..

other than that glitch, theres so many other ways people cheat and abuse the hell out of it... i.e. taking charges & pressing all game and when u take the ball out (I HATE THESE THE MOST)

but really though, people have been cheating since the 2k series has been out and still 2k fails to do anything about it so you might as well get use to it cuz its pointless to complain.

laugh.gif
The new patch they released a few months ago completely took out the online option on the main menu. There's a blank box on the upper left hand corner I can't select.

I hate it when I select, "Quick ranked match" it finds a match and then under the controllers on the team select screen it doesn't show any GT's. And you have to signout/dashboard, I was good tonight, no disconnections, just legit quits.

4 for 4.

2 early quits (before half) and 2 W's, one by 3, one by 31; good night for me atleast, but OP, I feel your pain.

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

i feel your pain man..

other than that glitch, theres so many other ways people cheat and abuse the hell out of it... i.e. taking charges & pressing all game and when u take the ball out (I HATE THESE THE MOST)

but really though, people have been cheating since the 2k series has been out and still 2k fails to do anything about it so you might as well get use to it cuz its pointless to complain.
Agreed, they're thieves because they never fix anything. They use the same servers they use for 2K2.

I hate the charging stuff too, how cheesy.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

NBA Live is Terrible
dude have you even played live this season? if you take all the pros and cons from both games this year, they are damn near close to being equal. and this is coming from a long time 2k player. i cant even mess with 2k online anymore.

Yeah thats all 2k is online is cheaters. Who lead pass the whole game or only shoot shots in the paint the whole game. And most of the time they dont count wins after your games 2k has the worst servers ever

if 2k fixed the servers, made it a more responsive system and included lobbies (like 2k9), took out the charge button, and took out the full court press from the defensive play list... it would be a greatly improved series.

reason i say take out the full court press is because it really gives the team an unfair advantage, add that to people who adjust the defensive sliders all the way up, then its like they get a steal everytime. i can deal with just one man pressing, but 3 players, theres bound to be a charge call, steal, or some turnover. unfair advantage espcially to those who arnt pressing.

those who are saying lead passing and shots in the paint are cheating... TRUST ME, there are ways to stop this with your defense. if you cant stop the ball from getting inside the paint, then theres something wrong with your defense. its really not cheating, step your D up.

damn i never play online but me and my roommate play all day. offline it's the GOAT basketball simulation, similar to the current gen FIFA's imo.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

laugh.gif
The new patch they released a few months ago completely took out the online option on the main menu. There's a blank box on the upper left hand corner I can't select.

I know this might be a dumb question, but is there a way to get online to play besides the quick start menu?

Back
Top Bottom