NBA 2k11 Where to buy??

damn.. looks like PC shipment won't be in until maybe next week huh? I really want to buy the legit copy but if "Captain Hook and his gang" releases it first, I just might go for thath. I just want to play the freaking game.

DB rob manila..now selling ..hurry guys while supply last...

and yes got the early bird DL home Bulls jersey voucher

Already got mine in DB Trinoma. They still have a lot of stocks there and free DLC codes too. XBOX 360 and PS3 for Php1750 and Php2100 CASH, respectively.

PC, ps3 and 360 stocks of 2k11 already available in DB GB1, 1300 php for the PC version. call them first for reservations and availability.. we bumped into jared dillinger also buying his copy of 2k11.. 
the jordan code is available only for 360 and ps3.  anyone knows any codes for the PC version?

Got mine late at DB Festi and they still had the voucher for the free DLC

Too many plays! I just want to pick and roll!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

PC, ps3 and 360 stocks of 2k11 already available in DB GB1, 1300 php for the PC version. call them first for reservations and availability.. we bumped into jared dillinger also buying his copy of 2k11.. 
the jordan code is available only for 360 and ps3.  anyone knows any codes for the PC version?

no freebies for the PC? damn.. I guess I gotta wake up early and get a copy at DB Mega tom...

question: are these region specific? i have a US xbox and I want to avoid international shipping from amazon or wherever

i brought my xbox from the states and havent bought a game here yet so I have no idea how it goes. thanks in advance.

for pc dload it from pirate bay 3.3 gb... i will not sleep for 2 days bec of the jordan game... lolz!!!

5ce16f6010645a816e9ebd8631de1696a4a10790_r.jpg

for pc dload it from pirate bay 3.3 gb... i will not sleep for 2 days bec of the jordan game... lolz!!!

5ce16f6010645a816e9ebd8631de1696a4a10790_r.jpg

got mine from DB Megamall last night, got the DLC freebie as well.

i pray to gawd y'all are playing 2k11 aka "the sleep depriver" this game is what a bball game should be.

so i've been on it since wednesday and hopped right into my player mode.my dude is a 6'8" all-around 3.i held my own at the rookie combine and got picked 25th in the 1st round by the grizz.got through the summer circuit and made the squad.my initial minute allocation was just 12 a game but after 5 solid games including 2 double-doubles,i was up to 25 minutes per.my average at that point was 7 pts,5 boards, 3 dimes and half a block.then on my 9th game i got a welcome letter from JB(!)i was thinking i'd get some free kicks or something,nada,still had to unlock them.on my 12th game i got hurt(twisted ankle,day-to-day)i got a prompt asking me to either sit the injury out or play through it.i decide to play through it only to see my player hobbling around the court.i love the realism man,especially the press conferences after each game.this is the sort of gameplay innovation sports video games need.i've played 16 games so far and i've bumped my average up to 9 points,6 boards,3 dimes and i cannot wait to play on some more.

if you have even a passing interest in basketball or michael jordan do yourself a favor and get this game

^Would that work on the US version of PS3s?

I don't really understand the Region stuff for PS3 games.

I'm on my 2nd PS3, the first one we bought in the states only lasted for about 3 years 'til it YLOD'd.

What I have now is a PS3 slim Asian version, I don't really know the difference except for the Xs and Os.

Back
Top Bottom