NBA 2K9 Trailer..

man if the graphics are this good..
pimp.gif

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/954501/nba-2k9/videos/nba2k9_coverreveal_060608.html

it looks the same other than being more detailed

I expected more realistic motion capture
tired.gif

i mean the detail looks really good, it is only june, got a few months to work out the kinks.

if KG has the best rating on this game i will definately not buy. they always overrate their coverboys

Originally Posted by sneakerpimp115

doesnt look that great to me...

they should of put chris paul back on the cover
cp3 > the big ticket
Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey Joke-maker.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

if KG has the best rating on this game i will definately not buy. they always overrate their coverboys

Iverson wasn't overrated, Ben Wallace wasn't overrated, Shaq wasn't overrated, Chris Paul had like a 90 rating before the one of the rosterupdates which brought him up to a well deserving 96.

If you don't buy a game because of a player rating, then you got some major flaws in your logic.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Iverson wasn't overrated, Ben Wallace wasn't overrated, Shaq wasn't overrated, Chris Paul had like a 90 rating before the one of the roster updates which brought him up to a well deserving 96.

If you don't buy a game because of a player rating, then you got some major flaws in your logic.

He's not gonna buy it because he's scared that he'll get it something fierce with KG in the game. He hates KG since he went to Boston. Haha.

Originally Posted by Demax777

cb8158e939bf43970446fe78752ebd228f2a7f0.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

yeah, when they show JUST kg he looks incredible.

BUT

when they show the actual game it looks pretty much the same as last year

edit: that won't stop me from playing it a ton

the problem is... 2k8 was so amazing that there really are very few things they need to improve on...

sure some graphics, some new animations, some new gameplays...

but other then that....2k8 is near flawless...i still play it and see things i've never seen....

so for those who say it looks the same....im pretty damn sure its going to be similar...and am not mad at that....as long as theres more features

Not showing me much. I think this game has to be a significant upgrade on 2k8 because the gameplay fell short very often.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

As always the trailers will look 10x better than the game.

Oh well.

You ain't lyin; just like how the big mac on the commercials/ ads look way better than the one you buy
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom