[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

It's an all star game, and he's playing entertaining style ball, and 8 for 11. What the hell do yall want, more iso postups for Gasol?

Sheesh.

But if we get Westbrook-Durant CoMVPs, that would be the greatest. RIght now they're on track, 21 for KD, 17 for Russ, and Kobe with 14.

Of course it will increase the hateration to Miami Heat last yr levels.

roll.gif
@ these clowns defending westbrook but were calling kobe a ballhog earlier

i hate pitbull and flo rida
same with minaj
why do those three seem to be performing in every major even in tv

same for black eyed peas

where is shuges, big j, and mister MADE IN DADE complaning about KD/WB chucking/being out for themselves? 
grin.gif

lol at ppl saying they dont wanna watch kobe shoot 25 times and excited for gasol v hibbert
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I get being a contrarian is your thing, DC, but let it go... the crowd liked it, people on NT liked it, people on Twitter liked it... so I guess we're all children but you?olid.. they were certainly a lot better than some of the garbage we've seen in the contests.

The dunk was cool during the ASG but if that dunk was done in a dunk contest, you can't tell me that you dudes would really be satisfied. Be honest with yourself man.

I am being honest.. stop pretending like you're so much more aware of what people not you want.. 

chris brown lookin like some crazy old dude wearing a salvation army suit dancing up a storm in the middle of the street 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why do rappers lipsynch, or singalong with the track playing? You don't have to hit a note or anything difficult, you're just talking/yelling somewhat rhythmically really.

I know Pitbul ain't S&T's typa music (because you guys only listen to Tupac and Biggie), but his performance isn't all that bad. The dude is a good performer. Too much hate in some of your guys' blood. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom