>> NBA All Star Weekend <<

I read this report regarding the recent NBA All Star weekend in Vegas. I guess they had problems with violence, drugs and others.. the reporter added:

Quote:
David Stern seriously needs to consider moving the event out of the country for the next couple of years in hopes that young, hip-hop hoodlums would find another event to terrorize. Taking the game to Canada won't do it. The game needs to be moved overseas, someplace where the Bloods and Crips and hookers and @#%$ can't get to it without a passport and plane ticket.

Quote:
If Stern wants to continue to strengthen the international appeal of his game, he has the perfect excuse to move the All-Star Game to Germany, China, England or anywhere Suge Knight's posse can't find it.

Why not PI?? Araneta Coliseum ??
eek.gif

What's your thoughts on this ??
I'll be down in PI for sure !!

Malabo mangyari sa Philippines.

Wala tayo State of the Art Coliseum.

Peace and Order na lang. Baka ma-snatch Blackberry ng mga Players. Ang masama pa baka kidnapin ng mga Abu Sayaf si Lebron.

San gigimik mga Players?( Padis Point? Decades? Metrowalk? O sige para sosy naman Embassy? Jaipur? ) Tapos sisigaw sila Lebron ng "Take it Off" "Take it Off" :rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Mga NBA Players mga Hip-Hop. Dito sa Pinas ang Hip-Hop bulok. Ang kakanta Salbakutta.

Kaya mas ok pa sa USA. Yung mga na hip-hop hoodlums nagpapasikat lang mga yun. Kung magkaproblem minor lang.

Pag sa Pilipinas MAJOR PROBLEM. Terrorrist ang papasok.

Malabong-malabo mangyari.

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wishful thinking lang po..
laugh.gif

Like in Japan, baka pre-season exhibition games posible pa
happy.gif

i doubt this would happen. but if it does, i think its a bad idea... MJ doesn't even wanna go here. I remember Noli Eala sending MJ an invitation to attend a PBA opener a couple of years back but he declined.

Back
Top Bottom