NBA Bracket 2010 Playoffs

Originally Posted by Im Not You

People really think Denver is going to knock off Utah?

I can't see it.
The Nuggets were tied for the second best home record in the league at 34-7. I think Utah has the better team from top to bottom but I would take the Nuggets in 7.

You really think Larry Brown can't win one playoff game against the Magic? I'm pretty sure the Bobcats could knock 2 off of the Cavs.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Boston could be swept Heat are 3-0 against them this season and the NBA is where amazing happens.

Are you confused. The Heat are 0-3 against Boston. B-Easy sucks/is a bust, Wilson Chandler is better and cheaper. I think the Heat got it, but it won't be a sweep.

--I know its fun to speculate and predict but nothing is guaranteed now. For anyone.
--Starting tomorrow its a clean slate.

--The Heat arent sweeping the Celtics. But the series is winnable.
--The Nuggets are not gonna beat the Lakers. They have the Jazz to worry about first.
--The Spurs, despite being the 7 seed have a good chance of avenging themselves from last year.
--The Suns will handle the Blazers but will lose to whoever comes out of the Spurs/Mavericks series.
--I do agree with the Cavs and Magic meeting in the ECF. The West is too unpredictable.
--The Hawks are my sleeper team to make alot of noise.

Aaand...I'm kinda nervous but Durant cant win 4 out of 7 against the Lakers. No way.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Boston could be swept Heat are 3-0 against them this season and the NBA is where amazing happens.

B-Easy sucks/is a bust, Wilson Chandler is better and cheaper. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

fk0diw.jpg

nobody beatin my brackets http://fantasy.nba.com/picknroll/leagues/1038

Thanks for the link, I googled everywhere I couldn't find a good bracket generator.

This is much easier than using adobe products.

So a 1st round Cavs and Hawks sweep huh?

You have the Cavs just running though the competition. I certainly hope so, I think they deserve the title in a perfect world.

I hope the outcome of your bracket happens instead of mines. . .

I've never seen a case where both fanbases are convinced that the other team will win like this before (Bos/Mia)

I wouldnt say Chandler is better, but he def. is a lot cheaper.

and im not going to pick out my 2nd round til i see how the first round goes. for all i know, i could have been all wrong.

and yes, i see denver beating utah.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by vctry20

Excited for the first round

Off Topic: As far as professional sports, NBA has the best playoff system. Best records getting in, regardless of who wins the division

Agreed. Now only if they could not have the worst refs in all of pro sports.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 agree man.  

Originally Posted by BangDak

I wouldnt say Chandler is better, but he def. is a lot cheaper.

and im not going to pick out my 2nd round til i see how the first round goes. for all i know, i could have been all wrong.

and yes, i see denver beating utah.

I think Chandler's a ton better, because he's a swingman. B-Easy ain't. Chandler was cheap and he could accept coming off the bench. Beasley went from 'not what he shoulda been' to 'should we even play you' when they sent him to the bench. The #2 pick ...
smh.gif
... Every time dude gets on court I feel like he's got too much to prove, but don't know how to do it. He's either gonna be a mediocre black hole for a team or great in the right system. No in-between.

The hell did that rant come from? Miami coulda been a contender with Kevin Love or Gallo.

Here is a blank bracket for those that want to fill out your own predictions. If you have no programs, you can actually use Paint to lay down your info. Square cut and paste tool with text.

Banned from the sports forum. C's are 3-0 against the Heat, troll.

Too lazy to sign up to make the bracket but:

Lakers over Thunder in 5
Mavs over Spurs in 6
Suns over Blazers in 6
Jazz over Nuggets in 6

Cavs over Bulls in 5
Magic over Bobcats in 5
Heat over Celtics in 6
Hawks over Bucks in 6

Lakers over Jazz in 6
Mavs over Suns in 7

Cavs over Heat in 6
Magic over Hawks in 5

Lakers over Mavs in 6
Magic over Cavs in 7

Lakers over Magic in 6

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

k0jbld.jpg

Very curious to know where you are located....this bracket seems very regional..I'm guessing you're in the middle of America somewhere.  Spurs western conference champs huh? If they beat the mavs 1st round,  I would put it at a game 7.

Cavs sweep the 1st round....

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Too lazy to sign up to make the bracket but:

Lakers over Thunder in 5
Mavs over Spurs in 6
Suns over Blazers in 6
Jazz over Nuggets in 6

Cavs over Bulls in 5
Magic over Bobcats in 5
Heat over Celtics in 6
Hawks over Bucks in 6

Lakers over Jazz in 6
Mavs over Suns in 7

Cavs over Heat in 6
Magic over Hawks in 5

Lakers over Mavs in 6
Magic over Cavs in 7

Lakers over Magic in 6
You're like the 40th person I've come across that agree with me a repeat of last years finals. . .with one more game to add.

Back
Top Bottom