NBA Cares "Rap" videos

Joined Nov 27, 2009
What do you guys think of the 2-3 of them that has NBA players talking/rapping about the game?
I find them pretty cool, kinda cheesy but there not horrible and has a nice flow to them in some way

Edit: Can anyone post a video of one?

darthska

Staff member
Joined Apr 30, 2004
I love 'em... which means that most people probably hate 'em, and I can probably predict which of you will read my reply and say you hate them, just in principle.

"Stop the ball... stop the ball."

"Let's get a bucket, get a stop, win the game."

Joined Nov 27, 2009

I agree though, I like the way they did carmelo's in one of them, had me

Joined Jan 17, 2010
It's alright...at least they're trying something new. They ran the "Where ______ Happens" into the ground during the past 2 years.

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
first time I heard it I thought it was doped. After finding out there are three in total and hearing them each a dozen times in a matter of days, *gucci*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*gucci*

Joined Feb 24, 2007
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I love 'em... which means that most people probably hate 'em, and I can probably predict which of you will read my reply and say you hate them, just in principle.

"Stop the ball... stop the ball."

"Let's get a bucket, get a stop, win the game."

KEEP PLAYIN DEFENSE!!!

Joined Sep 7, 2006
To anyone that likes these commercials, just remember one thing. You'll probably get sick of them after the NBA airs each one about 70,000 times during the course of the playoffs.

darthska

Staff member
Joined Apr 30, 2004
^ Oh, that's definitely a very strong possibility.

Actually, that's not even a possibility; you're speaking stone cold truth.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now