NBA Cares "Rap" videos

What do you guys think of the 2-3 of them that has NBA players talking/rapping about the game?
I find them pretty cool, kinda cheesy but there not horrible and has a nice flow to them in some way
laugh.gif

Edit: Can anyone post a video of one?

I love 'em... which means that most people probably hate 'em, and I can probably predict which of you will read my reply and say you hate them, just in principle.
laugh.gif

"Stop the ball... stop the ball."

"Let's get a bucket, get a stop, win the game."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I agree though, I like the way they did carmelo's in one of them, had me
roll.gif

It's alright...at least they're trying something new. They ran the "Where ______ Happens" into the ground during the past 2 years.

first time I heard it I thought it was doped. After finding out there are three in total and hearing them each a dozen times in a matter of days, *gucci*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*gucci*

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I love 'em... which means that most people probably hate 'em, and I can probably predict which of you will read my reply and say you hate them, just in principle.
laugh.gif

"Stop the ball... stop the ball."

"Let's get a bucket, get a stop, win the game."

laugh.gif
KEEP PLAYIN DEFENSE!!!

To anyone that likes these commercials, just remember one thing. You'll probably get sick of them after the NBA airs each one about 70,000 times during the course of the playoffs.

^ Oh, that's definitely a very strong possibility.

Actually, that's not even a possibility; you're speaking stone cold truth.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom