NBA.com = Multiple FAILS

Grammar-Police.png

Multi billion dollar franchise yet they have nobody to check for errors???

These quotes are live right now as I post this.

"The Lakers try extend a 13-game home winning streak against the Jazz." - Missing the word "to" in the sentence.
"Rondo becames Boston's all-time assist leader as the Celtics fall to the Rockets in OT" - Becames? Really??? lol

- It's really not that serious, but I was bored and these errors were quite noticeable.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by abernja

- It's really not that serious
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How is it NOT serious? It's not like NT where, ok, it's a forum with a bunch of young guys and we crack jokes etc etc so no one really cares nor does it really matter.. These dudes that write these articles must have taken some sort of journalism course in college (is this even considered journalism?) and can't do THEIR JOB right? I've witnessed this countless times on Yahoo articles as well.. It's like, People don't take their job seriously? No one reads these articles a second time? I don't know what it is, but depending on the platform, it is SERIOUS[/color]

Frische Produkte:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How is it NOT serious? It's not like NT where, ok, it's a forum with a bunch of young guys and we crack jokes etc etc so no one really cares nor does it really matter.. These dudes that write these articles must have taken some sort of journalism course in college (is this even considered journalism?) and can't do THEIR JOB right? I've witnessed this countless times on Yahoo articles as well.. It's like, People don't take their job seriously? No one reads these articles a second time? I don't know what it is, but depending on the platform, it is SERIOUS[/color]
Can't tell if serious.

Back
Top Bottom