[| -- NBA Eastern Conference: Who will get in the Playoffs? KNICKS or HEAT? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Boston, Detroit, Orlando, Cleveland, Atlanta, Toronto, Philly will be in when April comes along but that 8th spot?

NYK or MIA

(and no way those damn Pacers/Nets will get in).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

miami... u gotta be *$%!*$#! me. the knicks? they won't make the playoffs for the next century.

My predictions before the season were Boston, Detroit, Cleveland, Orlando, Philly, Miami, Toronto and Atlanta.

I'm still standing by my predictions.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

C H I C A G O
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and even though I love the current misery NY Sports Fans are going through (minus the Giants) I think the style and with the roster NY has they can get 40wins.

I'd pick NY to make it before MIA...at least they have the TALENT to get there...it's just all about chemistry. Miami literally has D-League leveltalent outside of about 3...maybe 4 guys on that team.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Boston, Detroit, Orlando, Atlanta, Toronto, Philly & Milwaukee will be in when April comes along but that 8th spot?

NYK or MIA

(and no way those damn Pacers/Nets will get in).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How could you forget Cleveland?

Boston, Detroit, Cleveland, Orlando, Toronto, 76ers, Atlanta and 8th seed will go to Miami if Wade is healthy.

Though choice, I really don't know who to choose. Even Chicago could take that 8th spot.

Outside of Tom Thibadeau (no doc does not count)...who's a better coach outa those teams then D'Antoni...

just wonderin...? his system can steal wins in the east

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'd pick NY to make it before MIA...at least they have the TALENT to get there...it's just all about chemistry. Miami literally has D-League level talent outside of about 3...maybe 4 guys on that team.
what has really changed in NY besides the coach?? NY chemistry??
laugh.gif

/\ the coach of the team is pretty important don't you think?

From 1-12...are you trying to tell me NY isn't more talented than Miami?

/\ the coach of the team is pretty important don't you think?

From 1-12...are you trying to tell me NY isn't more talented than Miami?
im a wade/ heat fan to the heart... OK from 1- 12 NY might have more overall talent... but with the heat being a young team, seems like thee haveless ego issues like the NY or any at all.. i think that if ny can get rid of all the ego issues they will be better... but better then miami?? i dont know

I haven't seen any ego problems this year with New York...the problem children have been put in timeout in New York.

All I know is...Miami just a lineup of Wade, Quin, Diawara, Joel Anthony, and Mark Blount on the floor. Any team who puts that lineup on the floor EVER...islikely not a playoff team.

I haven't seen any ego problems this year with New York...the problem children have been put in timeout in New York.

All I know is...Miami just a lineup of Wade, Quin, Diawara, Joel Anthony, and Mark Blount on the floor. Any team who puts that lineup on the floor EVER...is likely not a playoff team.
laugh.gif
.. but the starting 5 looks pretty good... i aint gonnalie miami needs a better bench.. but everyone cant be all stars...

Back
Top Bottom