** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

those hyperizes must be size 17 or 18.
smh.gif

anyone else catch someone on the celtics bench wearing all-white anniversary XIs during game 6?

wonder who.. it wasn't big baby (who's worn anniv IXs before).. nor nate nor ray. wonder who.

Jordan Brand seriously needs to overhaul the basketball side of their athlete stable. Some of these guys don't even get PT anymore and are wasting around on the bench. Thank goodness for D-Wade, Melo, and CP3. The rest have basically fallen off, aka Mike Bibby, Michael Finley, Derek Anderson, Josh Howard. And Jesus Shuttlesworth is still doing business but he's old too.

Originally Posted by MP23

Jordan Brand seriously needs to overhaul the basketball side of their athlete stable. Some of these guys don't even get PT anymore and are wasting around on the bench. Thank goodness for D-Wade, Melo, and CP3. The rest have basically fallen off, aka Mike Bibby, Michael Finley, Derek Anderson, Josh Howard. And Jesus Shuttlesworth is still doing business but he's old too.

I could see Evan Turner signing with Jordan Brand. During interviews lately I've been seeing him wear a lot of Jordan. In his combine interview he was wearing a whole Jordan warmup outfit.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

frye_cleanout10_088.jpg

SUNS PE Foam Lites ? ^

shoes_cleanout10_093.jpg

I just want ONE pair please
frown.gif

Such a great run.. i think they could beat the celtics if they had beat the lakers... i am praying STAT will STAY!
frown.gif
Beating the Celtics? Wow - I respectfully disagree. They had a nice run, but no way they should have taken the Lakers this far. I think they would have been bounced in 5 games by Celtics. 

I usually don't like Sheed's choice in rocking the AF1's, although I will give him props for being extremely loyal to them..  however the green patent just blew me away and are by far some of the best AF1's I've ever seen on the court or in person.
glasses.gif
.  simply amazing and the vivid patent leather had my mouth drop..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder if Sheed know anything about performance basketball shoes because AF1 are TURRRIBLE basketball shoes

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I wonder if Sheed know anything about performance basketball shoes because AF1 are TURRRIBLE basketball shoes

I remember reading somewhere that it is basically a shell of an AF1 but with full length zoom or something, someone probably has more info

I wonder if sheed will rock the new AF1 foamposit - im sure there would be some great colorways in those

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by bulls90s

a8436abf16ec0044110b75ac8d018d3357b79e33.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody know why sheed always wear his NBA socks like that? or does he just hate David Stern that much?
laugh.gif

He does/did that with his headband too.  And there's no violation of the on court dress code for doing that also.

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

I remember reading somewhere that it is basically a shell of an AF1 but with full length zoom or something, someone probably has more info
No, there just regular AF1's, although I have seen him where AF1's with the Air max heel, but not anymore

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

No, there just regular AF1's, although I have seen him where AF1's with the Air max heel, but not anymore
You sure, because I've heard before that Sheed's AF1's have a full length Zoom insole in them.

Back
Top Bottom