NBA FILMS???????????

Why does NBA Entertainment films suck?

I mean basketball especially playoff basketball is just as interesting as football if not more so.

But NFL Films makes every game seem awesome. I remember watching games and thinking it was good game but when I see it thru NFL Films it becomes an awesomegreat game.

NBA Films doesn't make it seem dramatic enough. Spike Lee said these busters have year long footage of Michael Jordan's 1998 season and its justsitting in vaults.
ohwell.gif

What do y'all think?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Why does NBA Entertainment films suck?

I mean basketball especially playoff basketball is just as interesting as football if not more so.

But NFL Films makes every game seem awesome. I remember watching games and thinking it was good game but when I see it thru NFL Films it becomes an awesome great game.

NBA Films doesn't make it seem dramatic enough. Spike Lee said these busters have year long footage of Michael Jordan's 1998 season and its just sitting in vaults.
ohwell.gif

What do y'all think?
I don't know about now, but I used to love NBA tapes back in the early 90's where they'd have hip music to great plays.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The last film I saw was the 2007 Spurs video and it was boring.
I don't know is it's even possible to make anything from the spurs exciting?
roll.gif

WHile we're on the topic of sports dvds, Anyone know which NFL dvd's to get??? I want some more good raider stuff, now i only have this
41MTPSRD45L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom