[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: What do the 2011 Bulls have to do with the 2013 NBA Finals?

You walked into it
we were talking about how the bulls were gonna beat the heat next year in the playoofs with a healthy rose. i was just showing how a healthy mvp winner rose with the deepest bench in the leauge got put out in 5 games by a miami team with no bench what so ever and pretty much just had the big 3.

When they meet again it will be 3 years since that 2011 ECF...... its about as relevant as the 2011 NBA Finals

What's all this Rose talk like he wasn't 1-17 (6%) his MVP season in the playoffs when defended by LeBron and didn't totally go into full choke mode in game 5; everything from missed layups to missed free throws, turnovers, and got his shot blocked.

:lol: You're making up stuff
l
NEXT LEVEL: After going 0-for-5 from the floor with a turnover when guarded by LeBron James in Game 4, Derrick Rose struggled against him once again Thursday, going 1-for-10 with two turnovers in Game 5. Rose shot 6.3 percent from the floor in the series when defended by James, lowest among any player that defended him on five or more plays.
Link

He was firing up bricks the entire series, but he almost literally couldn't make anything when Bron was on him. He was firing up airballs & everything. It was cringeworthy stuff to say the least.

So CHI struggles to attack MIA from the perimeter & down low (Booz/Noah each barely shot over 40% FG against in them in 2011 & again this year).

It certainly won't be a sweep, but I can't take them seriously in a series against Miami with their current squad.

Last edited:
What's all this Rose talk like he wasn't 1-17 (6%) his MVP season in the playoffs when defended by LeBron and didn't totally go into full choke mode in game 5; everything from missed layups to missed free throws, turnovers, and got his shot blocked.

:lol: You're making up stuff
l
NEXT LEVEL: After going 0-for-5 from the floor with a turnover when guarded by LeBron James in Game 4, Derrick Rose struggled against him once again Thursday, going 1-for-10 with two turnovers in Game 5. Rose shot 6.3 percent from the floor in the series when defended by James, lowest among any player that defended him on five or more plays.
Link

He was firing up bricks the entire series, but he almost literally couldn't make anything when Bron was on him. He was firing up airballs & everything. It was cringeworthy stuff to say the least.

So CHI struggles to attack MIA from the perimeter & down low (Booz/Noah each barely shot over 40% FG against in them in 2011 & again this year).

It certainly won't be a sweep, but I can't take them seriously in a series against Miami with their current squad.

So Derrick Rose can't get better in the span of 3 years?

Or maybe its an anomaly like Lebron going like 3 of 18 when guarded by Boris Diaw in the 2013 NBA Finals

When they meet again it will be 3 years since that 2011 ECF...... its about as relevant as the 2011 NBA Finals
and rose has yet to play a full season since that meeting and miamis bench has just gotten deeper.

Birdman and rio i think are gone, that miami minimum salary isnt going to support that habit of his

Birdman going off the wagon tonight? #justkidding #toofar
— Kevin Love (@kevinlove) June 21, 2013

:lol: at the bulls talk.. they haven't did nothing vs us.. they are 2-8 vs us in the playoffs.. I don't want to hear no rivalry talk until they beat us in the playoffs...
Up and coming don't mean nothing, just ask the Knicks..

Us? You play for the heat pimpin?? Rashard Lewis is that you :nerd:
You really wanna bring up the we and us argument? I thought the spurs was suppose to win? You was so confidant.. what happen? Now you rooting for other teams in the east to beat us?
Lame kill yourself

:lol: at the bulls talk.. they haven't did nothing vs us.. they are 2-8 vs us in the playoffs.. I don't want to hear no rivalry talk until they beat us in the playoffs...
Up and coming don't mean nothing, just ask the Knicks..

Us? You play for the heat pimpin?? Rashard Lewis is that you :nerd:
You really wanna bring up the we and us argument? I thought the spurs was suppose to win? You was so confidant.. what happen? Now you rooting for other teams in the east to beat us?
Lame kill yourself

:smh: Thats messed up....You're mad :lol:

Last edited:
Lame kill yourself

The whole world knows the spurs should've won the title but Miami paid it----I mean played it out and won. But that's neither here nor there. The heat won the title this year. I'm just trippin off of how you're referring to the heat as we or us. Your either rashard Lewis who didnt got little to no tick in the finals or a slurper. I hope you're rashard Lewis :lol:

Last edited:
unless your 16 yrs old or younger, get a check from the sports team, you can not use we/us :lol:
your a fan of ___ team, that's your only relationship.

Last edited:
So Derrick Rose can't get better in the span of 3 years?

Not if he's barely been on the court.

Or maybe its an anomaly like Lebron going like 3 of 18 when guarded by Boris Diaw in the 2013 NBA Finals
Bron was missing lots of shots that he normally makes.

Rose was a poor jump shooter that entire season & the year after that.

Do you think Rose hasn't been practicing at all?

But Lebron still missed the shots...correct?

Last edited:
I'm still sketchy about lebron's shooting in the finals. I know he is a streaky shooter but his jumper throughout the series was way worse than usual, than out of no where in game 7 he's shooting lights out. Dude was 50% from 3 :x I knew something was up when he shooshed the Miami crowd when he was on the line those final seconds of game 7 when he was on the line. He looked like he coulda hit those free throws with his eyes closed.....I'm not saying conspiracy but........yeah

I'm still sketchy about lebron's shooting in the finals. I know he is a streaky shooter but his jumper throughout the series was way worse than usual, than out of no where in game 7 he's shooting lights out. Dude was 50% from 3
sick.gif
I knew something was up when he shooshed the Miami crowd when he was on the line those final seconds of game 7 when he was on the line. He looked like he coulda hit those free throws with his eyes closed.....I'm not saying conspiracy but........yeah
so what you're implying is that lebron might have been holding back when he really could have shot lights out all series... i dont see how that helps your argument that the spurs should have won

so what you're implying is that lebron might have been holding back when he really could have shot lights out all series... i dont see how that helps your argument that the spurs should have won

I'm saying that the whole series was staged only a few were in on it lebron being one of them, Manu clearly being the other. And before I get stoned to death I have other valid points to make, 1) the NBA 2k14 commercial being shown with lebron on the cover, 2) the mysterious lebron X pic with 2 time champion on the insole conveniently being released and 3) the commercials for the NBA finals. Those commercials as epic as they are almost portrayed the series like a soap opera. With the game 7 commercial announcer saying "see the epic conclusion to the series". I wish someone could upload the video of them..........the salt has messed with my head for the past couple of days. I'm too salty right now with these excuses smh

Last edited:

I'm saying that the whole series was staged only a few were in on it lebron being one of them, Manu clearly being the other. And before I get stoned to death I have other valid points to make, 1) the NBA 2k14 commercial being shown with lebron on the cover, 2) the mysterious lebron X pic with 2 time champion on the insole conveniently being released and 3) the commercials for the NBA finals. Those commercials as epic as they are almost portrayed the series like a soap opera. With the game 7 commercial announcer saying "see the epic conclusion to the series". I wish someone could upload the video of them..........the salt has messed with my head for the past couple of days. I'm too salty right now with these excuses smh

Everything is done in advance for both teams. If it was fixed for Miami, then this commercial would've never been made

He came as close as you can to choking this series away badly too. He just got extremely lucky and the spurs choked even worse with FT's, then Duncan was taken out of the game and ray hits a 3. it magically erases his 2 turnovers and bricks in the final moments.

I said from the start the entire series was gonna come down to who plays better. Wade or manu. And that's exactly what happened

Back
Top Bottom