• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This can be said for several teams but with especially the Raptors... but they just missing that one vital piece, another high level guard or something, to really compete...

This reminds of me Lebron on those older Cavs teams where he had to do everything, it’s the same **** with Kawhi and these raptors, just too much for him to carry

Meh, you can play the role players not showing up for both sides. Kawhi matched Giannis, Lowry matched Brook. Siakam, Gasol, Green stunk. Bled, Middleton, Hill stunk. Brogdon alone > Raps bench. Difference there

Though I do agree the Bucks should be more consistent I don't necessarily think this loss means it's over. Definitely a heartbreaker tho and one the Raps needed to steal

155742215.jpg

this **** got me in the christmas spirit and it's only may

Meh, you can play the role players not showing up for both sides. Kawhi matched Giannis, Lowry matched Brook. Siakam, Gasol, Green stunk. Bled, Middleton, Hill stunk. Brogdon alone > Raps bench. Difference there

Though I do agree the Bucks should be more consistent I don't necessarily think this loss means it's over. Definitely a heartbreaker tho and one the Raps needed to steal

game 1 overreactions are comedy. if game 1s determined how a series would play out, giannis would have been locked down by the DPOY horford, kyrie would be considered the best leader since pres obama, and gordon hayward would be unwashed

We shouldve won that game. Lowry was a monster but Kawhi was gassed by the mid 3rd and Danny Green and our bench were useless as usual. Will be tough to win this se ies since Bucks are so deep and can win without Giannis beasting. Raps don't have depth and are too dependent on one guy (who had no energy to contribute with the game on the line). Still think Bucks in 6.

This can be said for several teams but with especially the Raptors... but they just missing that one vital piece, another high level guard or something, to really compete...

This reminds of me Lebron on those older Cavs teams where he had to do everything, it’s the same **** with Kawhi and these raptors, just too much for him to carry

if anything i feel like the bucks and giannis mimics lebron and the cavs more

i get where you’re going but i get the vibe that kawhi is more of a natural compliment to a 1 than being a 1

Back
Top Bottom