• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
***** what who’s alt is this

I’m gonna enjoy this raptors win

:lol:

like i said, weak *** ****.
You start off with a fair, thought out post and then you have to keep sniveling about KD. How long are you going to continue to ignore that KDs doctors cleared him too? A year? Forever?

Sheesh

you're dealing with idiots who have it out for a certain player and a certain team. logic isn't something they possess

If Kawhi leaves the Raptors, he really is a different type of dude. He's playing for a great organization, with a great front office that understands the amount of rest he needs to be ready for the playoffs. He's going to be worshipped like a god for the rest of the time he's in the Toronto. On top of that they can offer him more money and more years.

This dude Kawhi really doesnt want it though. He really is like Jon Snow :lol:

upload_2019-6-13_23-18-42.jpeg

Win game 7 in Toronto come home win game 8 in the bay then finish the series in Toronto and celebrate

#GSW in 9

We da Bay. Dray is the GOAT defender fellas. :rofl::rofl:

I have about 100 pages to go through. I went out with friends to celebrate cause I knew this **** was over tonight. Whole bar wa litty. We took bout 10 shots to celebrate.
Raos in 6!! Thank you Toronto. Lmaoooo @ Steph. Son ain't built fo rthis.
Don't mention him with Bron or Jordan or none of the other all time greats. He's great, but he's not THAT.
Somebody check in on these Steph fans. On my life I was screaming I'm not worried about Steph on the final shot.
If it was Klay, that would have been monehy. Sorry Klay. You deserve better.

If Kawhi leaves the Raptors, he really is a different type of dude. He's playing for a great organization, with a great front office that understands the amount of rest he needs to be ready for the playoffs. He's going to be worshipped like a god for the rest of the time he's in the Toronto. On top of that they can offer him more money and more years.
we already know he's a diff typa dude

Why would clay leave? He's in a great spot, playing in a great offense for a great organization and the Warriors can offer him the most money

Warriors absolutely are not winning a chip next season. He's not getting the supermax so he could get the same money plus win a chip elsewhere next season

Shaq-Kobe Lakers were 3-1 and were definitely considered a Dynasty.

Debate is up about the 2-2 Heat (I say they weren’t) but GSW’s 3 titles in 4 years qualifies them as a Dynasty, I think.
I tend to agree for the most part. But imho, real dynasties are like the Celtics of the 60s, Lakers of the 80s (5 titles in 9 years), Bulls of the 90s (6 chips in 8 years).

GSW and Shaq-Kobe Lakers are mini-me's. Warriors a little more than halfway there to match the all-time dynasties of LAL, BOS, and CHI. But I think the Warriors ain't seeing the finals for a long time now going forward

Aint gonna lie... Steph need to re-evaluate his game mane... In the crunch you need to be like the 72' Lakers Gail Goodrich/Jerry West... If you're down by 1 points drive to the basket or drive to the foul line and shot a two.. Forcing up a 3 point haymaker :smh:
...bruh drives all the time and they don't call ****. How you expect him to force calls?

Draymond a free agent after next year right? He’s not taking a cut. No way they keep all 4 one of them possibly 2 is going. This is it

Steph not built to carry no team, crazy these kids really think he in that Mike, Bron, Kobe type category, nah that cloth cut different fam
#NotMyGoatPG

Klay gave them a chance to win this game, and Steph just had to close it.
Steph disappeared in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom