Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya'll hear on zach lowe's podcast that lowry has a HOF case? :lol::lol:

Who currently in the HOF has a career that most similarly resembles Lowry? Before I really laugh at the notion, I want to be informed :lol:

*About to look at Lowry/Billups...Billups was nominated for the Hall I think.

Who currently in the HOF has a career that most similarly resembles Lowry? Before I really laugh at the notion, I want to be informed :lol:

*About to look at Lowry/Billups...Billups was nominated for the Hall I think.

good question. billups never had to go "decompress" in the middle of an eastern conference game

If Grant Hill and TMac are HoFers then Kyle Lowry deserves to make it in. Basketball HoF isn’t hard to get into like in the NFL or MLB

Found some footage of Steph at oracle 5 hours after game 6

02330832-E286-4734-91E3-118213A61830.gif

Former DPOY and all-defensive NBA Draymond Green let Mongolian League Non-NBA talent Pascal Siakam drop 26/10/3 on him tho
Highlighted by his ridiculous steal attempt which ended up in an uncontested 5 footer late in the game. He was making ridiculous decisions all night on both ends of the floor. 8 turnovers.

Highlighted by his ridiculous steal attempt which ended up in an uncontested 5 footer late in the game. He was making ridiculous decisions all night on both ends of the floor. 8 turnovers.

that lazy reach in killed me

30 turnovers this series.

blake > draymond am I doing this right?

They laughed when I said FVV been locking Steph up all season.

if people think that box 1 is so disrespectful with fred hounding him, curry should have exposed them. lacking that first step/strength to create space with off hand isn't going to age well into his 30's. and this is coming from a warriors fan

Back
Top Bottom