• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was so much fun to watch and was well on his way to a hall of fame career. He was quickly becoming my favorite player until...:smh:

Brandon Roy was equal parts Reggie Miller, Ray Allen, Kobe with a sprinkle of Eddie Jones with that first step (always bugged me that people don't talk about how KILLER Eddie's first step was).

Man, I hate that Roy's career ended the way it did.

Eh not really. “Next question.” He literally acts that way to every question especially non softballs.

She also said he saw the media as sub-human. Something doesn't sit right with me about her reading that into how he feels about the press. Completely agree with it being unprofessional, but it wasn't like he denigrated her.

Eh not really. “Next question.” He literally acts that way to every question especially non softballs.

Gawd level pettiness.
sabu.png

Berry Trammel said "If David Stern was still commissioner he would have nipped this in the bud", in reference to the Westbrook situation.

He proceeded to call Adam Silver soft in comparison.

:rofl:

Richard Jefferson was asked for his opinion on this on Sportscenter and basically said that Trammel is looking for people to blame for Russ not talking to him/ answering his questions.

Very astute analysis from Richard if we're being honest.

If a grown man doesn't want to answer your questions, you kind of have to accept that and just move on from it.

He's crying about it every single day and while a lot of people are mad at Russ and think that he is wrong, the real clown here is Trammel.

Maybe Trammel should find another job since he hasn't been effective at this one.

Bill Plaschke of the LA Times asks terrible questions and has written a trash column for 25 years running but somehow he hasn't had players tune him out in the way that Russ has done to Tramel.

this is much ado about nothing. I couldnt care less about what russ is doing especially since Popovich has run this same shtick for years. I dont know how many times he’s given some childish, asinine response to post game reporters or how many times he’s made david aldridge or craig sager look like morons on national television. If people accept this from pop then y not russ?

the coach vs player argument has no room here considering I’d expect a coach to have better bedside manner in these pressers

Raps waxing that *** out of the gate

Tryna get Orlando all the way out of here with a quickness

Still a damn shame Klay hasn't been voted onto an all defense team.

My boy KlayDaGawd gonna have to start “next questioning” people in the media until they do this all nba team voting correctly. They really ****in with the money he deserves

But according to second2nonee second2nonee Beverly isn't even a top 5 defender at his position.

:lol:
Wtf does those other 4 players being cut from the same cloth (he's referencing the "realness" "annoying but cool if they're on your team" part btw) have to do with Bev not being top 5 at his position?

Jrue, CP, Josh Richardson, Healthy Murray all better defenders.
White, Smart have good cases.

And this is just off the top of my head

2016 & 2018 he was actually lackluster
Especially 2016

Breh...he had ONE bad game in 2018. A series which went 4 games total :lol:. He was averaging 31ppg through the first 2 games. They were up 2-0. The series was over then. KD just stamped it with his performance in game 3.

Y’all forget he had 29/9/6 on (48%FG & 45% 3FG) in game 1...including a 3pt play...DOWN 2 to go up 1 leading to the George Hill/JR missed ft/flub that sent t to OT. KD was 8/22 in this game mind you...and was getting torched by Bron.

Or 33pts & a record 9 threes in game 2.

Or 37/6/4 in a closeout game that was a forgone conclusion. He only had one bad finals (2016). That’s it.

***** had a really bad shooting night in game 3..but made the big plays that mattered.

Wtf does those other 4 players being cut from the same cloth (he's referencing the "realness" "annoying but cool if they're on your team" part btw) have to do with Bev not being top 5 at his position?

Jrue, CP, Josh Richardson, Healthy Murray all better defenders.
White, Smart have good cases.

And this is just off the top of my head

Ok.

She also said he saw the media as sub-human. Something doesn't sit right with me about her reading that into how he feels about the press. Completely agree with it being unprofessional, but it wasn't like he denigrated her.
I mean that’s a pretty disrespectful way to treat someone who has less power than you, I’m sure anyone of us would feel some type of way about it.

Back
Top Bottom