Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Mar 6, 2018
Wtf does those other 4 players being cut from the same cloth (he's referencing the "realness" "annoying but cool if they're on your team" part btw) have to do with Bev not being top 5 at his position?

Jrue, CP, Josh Richardson, Healthy Murray all better defenders.
White, Smart have good cases.

And this is just off the top of my head
Ok.

Joined Dec 1, 2012
She also said he saw the media as sub-human. Something doesn't sit right with me about her reading that into how he feels about the press. Completely agree with it being unprofessional, but it wasn't like he denigrated her.
I mean that’s a pretty disrespectful way to treat someone who has less power than you, I’m sure anyone of us would feel some type of way about it.

Joined Aug 2, 2006
Yea you were a genius. The only game they lost was the one he scored zero points and you were saying he played great. Nobody said y'all were losing this series.
okaaaaaay man, don't worry

ill be here next time Lowry shoots bad to remind you not to over react. :lol:

Joined Aug 2, 2006
You're almost as bad as the Philly dudes beating their chest over getting the upper hand against Brooklyn.

You're playing the ****ing Orlando Magic for christ sakes. Have some dignity.
haha settle down,

im not beating my chest im just humbly pointing out that everything I said was correct, and everything you guys have said concerning Lowry has been wrong.

it happens I thought andrew wiggins would be good, we all take L's.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now