• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea you were a genius. The only game they lost was the one he scored zero points and you were saying he played great. Nobody said y'all were losing this series.

okaaaaaay man, don't worry

ill be here next time Lowry shoots bad to remind you not to over react. :lol:

James Harden's entire 2018 playoff run

28.6 PPG, 6.8 AST, 5.2 REB, 41/29/88

#Lackluster?
1923E964-26D9-4E61-8AF9-878ADB607152.gif

You're almost as bad as the Philly dudes beating their chest over getting the upper hand against Brooklyn.

You're playing the ****ing Orlando Magic for christ sakes. Have some dignity.
haha settle down,

im not beating my chest im just humbly pointing out that everything I said was correct, and everything you guys have said concerning Lowry has been wrong.

it happens I thought andrew wiggins would be good, we all take L's.

but seriously my writing style probably conveys a seriousness I don't intend, im 98% joking.

It's almost as if a 30 mil player should be doing this against a .500 team in the east
ha you say that now but I based on this thread you would have that lowry had some mental deficiency that prevented him from playing well in the playoffs regardless of the opponent. :nerd: despite the fact that he's played well in every playoff series that he's been healthy.

I watched Kawhi this whole year and I don't think he's ever hit the roll man, or picked out a corner shooter with, with a cross court pass. In fact I can't imagine there are plaenty dudes in NBA history who hjave +30 usg rates and sub 20 assist rates who aren't bigs who youd describe as guys with a great feel for play making.

Back
Top Bottom