• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s have some perspective here.......
It was a most riveting game!!!!
upload_2019-4-16_0-39-21.gif

The bigger story here is....

Curry doesn't play well in Staples center over the last couple seasons.

Uh oh.

No Boogie either Clipps working with something now...

It’s krazy I hated them when they had them Hollywood ninjas now I mess with this team

What happened?

Ballmer was sweating like crazy and looked like his head was gonna explode :lol: I thought he was gonna pass out during Harrell’s FTs. And KD...ehhh, can’t really explain it, just looked like he was praying Steph was gonna bail him out.

21, 5, 5, and 3 on 8 shots - still getting roasted.

But man, need 3 more games like this from Lou. Improbable but possible I guess.

Ballmer was sweating like crazy and looked like his head was gonna explode :lol: I thought he was gonna pass out during Harrell’s FTs. And KD...ehhh, can’t really explain it, just looked like he was praying Steph was gonna bail him out.

Ohh ok I thought they had interaction post game lol

wavycrocket wavycrocket either Patrick Beverley took KD's will tonight or KD really a weirdo. Bruh was sleepwalking

Weirdo...and struggles with smaller guys that get under him. Horrible coaching by Kerr...and straight passiveness by KD not getting to his spots. Yo was catching the ball 30ft from the basket and getting moved and rooted off the block by Pat Bev.

Really fell into the BS, and Bev got into his head. He had a weird rhythm about him the entire night. Lazy careless turnovers, bad body language, etc. I really can’t read him and Kyrie. Most of the time, they’re chill, regular dudes. But when they get Moody and distant...all bets are off.

Horrible choke job. Fully expect Steph & KD to come out on some 40pts a piece type time next game. Dray/Steph were hot at Kerr.

GSW are buns. 45 free throws. At home. With KD, Curry, Klay, Draymond and y’all putting Looney and a washed Bogut on a damn pedestals, saying they can lock a capela, and they lose to a Lou Williams and Scrubs. Get out of here.

warriors in 5

Warriors think it's a torn quad but hoping for a strain. But Kerr said it's significant and will be out a while

that Lou/Harrell PnR is filthy. warriors need to stop trying to have klay/iggy go over the top. instead just let the defender roll under the screen. no point in trying to go over it since lou's using that split second to create enough space to get to the lane. at that point, he's attacking the basket looking to draw contact or dish it to harrell right in stride. like **** it, give lou that jumper and see if he can beat you from the perimeter/midrange. i could live with that rather than seeing him get harrell involved and warriors in foul trouble.

Back
Top Bottom