• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GSW are buns. 45 free throws. At home. With KD, Curry, Klay, Draymond and y’all putting Looney and a washed Bogut on a damn pedestals, saying they can lock a capela, and they lose to a Lou Williams and Scrubs. Get out of here.

warriors in 5

I get your point. But Trezl a scrub? That boy was almost perfect on the night. Also... Trezl >>> Draymond >D

Cousins going to be missing the bag two seasons in a row now due to late season injuries.

Can’t see a team giving him a big contract after this injury.

Warriors GM is the NBA version of Belichick when it comes to signing key front court positions for any real money. Obviously Warriors have won with the “small ball” lineup but if Cousins didn’t agree to come for super cheap, dude would’ve been totally fine having C level dudes at Center

man im disappointed as hell for DCuzz. dude was my favorite non-warrior to watch. i've said it before, the brand of bully ball that he played with Sac was hella exciting to watch, even when he was giving warriors the business. i'm willing to bet some team will be be desperate enough to throw him the bag for one or two seasons.

silver lining is if it's a quad tear, it can still heal with time and shouldnt be a career ending injury. ****, he might even heal fast enough to make it back in time for the finals.

One of the most legendary NBA pics of all time.

10EAC5BA-511A-43CC-B27D-D5A3DA08C6E0.jpeg

As a laker fan, trading Lou for Corey Brewer and the pick that would end up being Josh Hart hurts more than the vetoed Chris Paul deal.

The artist formerly known as “Two Bit**es” and Bron would have been WILD.

GSW a bunch of dummies for tricking this game off.

They tryna make the finals for 5 straight time. You need as much rest as you can.

man im disappointed as hell for DCuzz. dude was my favorite non-warrior to watch. i've said it before, the brand of bully ball that he played with Sac was hella exciting to watch, even when he was giving warriors the business. i'm willing to bet some team will be be desperate enough to throw him the bag for one or two seasons.

silver lining is if it's a quad tear, it can still heal with time and shouldnt be a career ending injury. ****, he might even heal fast enough to make it back in time for the finals.

Prayers to DMC because injuries suck

but the warriors went up 31 w/o him, they are clearly better w/o him.

depends if it's a muscle or tendon tear. tendon tear he'd be out for sure

After KD fouled out. They were looking like the old warriors when they blew 3-1 lead. They were all over the place. Kerr was just sitting on the bench chilling :lol:

Prayers to DMC because injuries suck

but the warriors went up 31 w/o him, they are clearly better w/o him.

i wouldn't go as far as to say they're better without him. same team that went up 31 without him also lost without him. i dont think DCuzz was necessary for a series against the clips. where I wanted to see him was in a match up against Houston. his size, strength and presence in the post neutralizes capela, not to mention he makes capela work on defense. capela usually eats on that PnR against Looney and Jordan Bell.

Warriors will make it to the Finals for a 5th straight year, but this time around I see them losing to the hungrier team from the East. It will be a repeat of what happened to the star-studded '04 Lakers in the Finals.

Back
Top Bottom