• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The last day sure. Not Midway through the season. Finishing records are recorded. Show me an asterisk on a finishing record that counts as an addendum.
wait so mid season standings arent actually recorded? as in they dont count?

Looney's actually an average to above average defender against houston. He's serviceable on that switch onto Harden off the PnR and is quick enough to compete with Capela on the glass. His overall from the +/- from last years WCF is actually a good indication of his impact during his minutes.

however, Dubs gonna miss Javale off the bench. He was clutch at a handful of moments last year, his athleticism and length bothered harden more than most big men. i dont even want to see jordan bell out there at any point. that ****ing guy is good for at least two fouls a game when the three point shooter pump fakes.
You make some good points, esp the one about Javale. That's why I keep saying losing Boogie may have more of an impact than one might initially think. Thrusting Bogut or Looney into a starting role completely changes the potential effectiveness Looney would have coming off the bench to spell Boogie for 15 min. Now Looney has to have a starter's mindset and I'm not quite sure he is ready for that to begin with, let alone have that mindset in the playoffs against your biggest rival. Hence prolly why GSW signed Boogie last summer. Because I have a feeling they knew Looney isn't the answer at the 5. I could easily be wrong though.

OKC should've traded Westbrook for PG instead of Oladipo and Sabonis.

Oladipo, Schroeder, PG, Sabonis, Adams >> what they got now.

All OkC had to do was keep Harden

They might have had multiple rings by now. And maybe GSW never has a dynasty

didn't expect the nba playoffs be down this year by this much
i assume no bron and everyone expecting w's to win playing

with the exception of opening day upsets and Dame vs. Russ, this first round has been pretty boring. as been said many times, i expect next round be a bloodbath and far more entertaining

MIL in 5 next series
Raptors in 5 next series
GS in 6 next series

Book it

Blaming lebron now for causing viewership to go down.....#OnlyNT
DDB3DFA3-F815-46BC-B4FA-F8523AB46220.png

Blaming lebron now for causing viewership to go down.....#OnlyNT
DDB3DFA3-F815-46BC-B4FA-F8523AB46220.png

NBA viewership going down has been suggested to be linked to Bron being on the west by a lot of people in the media. I don't know how much I personally buy into it but I wouldn't be shocked if casual viewers would turn in solely to watch Bron. He has a damn big fanbase as much as NT clowns on him.

Lebby the biggest star in the league. This was to be expected.

Back
Top Bottom