Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blaming lebron now for causing viewership to go down.....#OnlyNT
DDB3DFA3-F815-46BC-B4FA-F8523AB46220.png

Sounds like a Skip Bayless take

NBA viewership going down has been suggested to be linked to Bron being on the west by a lot of people in the media. I don't know how much I personally buy into it but I wouldn't be shocked if casual viewers would turn in solely to watch Bron. He has a damn big fanbase as much as NT clowns on him.

I seen a little kid as young as 5 say he wanted the lebrons over the kyries or kds yesterday at footlocker.

You know kids are the honest people on earth. They know who the real ones are.

Houston is capped out, with no young assets & a 33 Yr old PG who has been injury prone throughout his career. the gap they have over other western teams isn't that big at all.

GS on the other hand, if they do happen to lose KD this summer will either pay to keep their OG core intact, or let Dray walk & rebuild around Steph & Klay. I don't see them falling off anytime soon, although they will be much more beatable than ever before.
Leave it up to you to just completely make something up or get facts wrong....

They can't just let Dray walk, because Dray is not a free agent this summer. Once Klay re-signs his max, Golden State will be capped out going into next year with no young assets.

Blazers South.

NBA viewership going down has been suggested to be linked to Bron being on the west by a lot of people in the media. I don't know how much I personally buy into it but I wouldn't be shocked if casual viewers would turn in solely to watch Bron. He has a damn big fanbase as much as NT clowns on him.
Right, it's just common sense. The league's biggest star is out of course the ratings will go down.

Haven't the ratings been progressively going down the last few years though?
Nah. Definitely not this big of a drop. The NBA has been gaining in popularity the last 6-7 years and Lebron has been at the forefront of that whether people love or hate him.

A few people in here have been saying the NBA is gaining on the NFL. :lol: Even though that was false the league was still growing relative to where they were . Even during the NFL playoffs the NBA was getting more talk than the NFL because of the Lebron/Lakers/AD talk.

Back
Top Bottom