• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This warriors rockets series is going to be like the bulls Pistons in the 80s. Cp is a lot like Isaiah too. Media darling but a feisty weasel on the court. Gsw aren't hungry, we'll see how hungry Houston is.

how are the warriors not hungry? is it because they make the game so easy and we expect them to blow teams out by 40 plus and sweep through the playoffs.

When are the second round games supposed to start? Considering all of these series besides the Jazz-Spurs are on the verge of being done.

“We don’t play that percentages, we don’t look at how many shots you missed or made, WE PUT THE WORK IN”

Bisssshh please with the fake over dramatic box score analysis...
upload_2019-4-21_11-31-38.gif

Embiid wasn’t gonna try to get tossed and cost his team. He’s the one who gets dudes tossed tho

Gotham Chopra, the director of “Kobe Bryant’s Muse”, an upcoming documentary on Bryant, told a story about being with Kobe and watching the Nets and the Heat play. Recounts Chopra, “Deron Williams went like 0-for-9. I was like, ‘Can you believe Deron Williams went 0-9?’ Kobe was like, ‘I would go 0-30 before I would go 0-9. 0-9 means you beat yourself, you psyched yourself out of the game, because Deron Williams can get more shots in the game. The only reason is because you’ve just now lost confidence in yourself.’

Harden only got halfway there. Mamba mentality :pimp:

32E9CD38-8D87-4D52-9EC7-C13090C5AE8B.jpeg

BD714DBA-4204-4016-89C6-9CFEA7E67279.jpeg

Smart guy :lol:
Basically proves what I said yesterday. Embiid and simmons to type to elbow and meanmug after plays are over. But when **** gets real or it happens to them they look at the refs lol.

Like when simmons impeded Jared after the play and Jared pushed him back...simmons looked right at the ref to help him.

Most basketball guys are like that true but simmons and Embiid are so blatant with it.

Back
Top Bottom