• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jazz are one more playmaker and probably another defender away from being elite.

So they’ll probably finish 6th or 7th next season.

Ratsull shot a tad better than Mitchell, Kanye shrug

Get him into his proper role as a #2 guy and his game will develop properly. He could still be an All-Star in the next few years

I tried to tell *****s about D Mitch last year. He nice...but he ain’t THAT nice, and the national media set him up for failure over hyping him :smh:

You had some Dudes coming into this season talking about he’d be an all star this year, and probably a scoring champ really soon. Him and Tatum were getting pushed hard...and I cautioned to pump the brakes.

I really think Mitchell will be better...but the improvement won’t be astronomical. I see a borderline all star with real weaknesses. He’s frustrating to watch. Good dude...but, maaaaan!

The turn on him is coming. And it’s not all his fault.

I thought so too but not anymore smh

Why? The jazz aren't better than the warriors, but they're different. Rudy's one of the best if not the best defender in the league and forced James into a ton of Floaters. GSW won't do that. The Jazz were a better defensive team than GSW this year.

If you thought Houston was going to win or if GSW was going to win, this series vs UTAH wouldn't make me feel any different either way.

I tried to tell *****s about D Mitch last year. He nice...but he ain’t THAT nice, and the national media set him up for failure over hyping him :smh:

You had some Dudes coming into this season talking about he’d be an all star this year, and probably a scoring champ really soon. Him and Tatum were getting pushed hard...and I cautioned to pump the brakes.

I really think Mitchell will be better...but the improvement won’t be astronomical. I see a borderline all star with real weaknesses. He’s frustrating to watch. Good dude...but, maaaaan!

That's your fault for expecting too much though. You expected him to be a #1 option on a contender this early? Seems like you're the one pushing him too hard

Reactions: HIM
Screenshot_20190424-223802_Instagram.jpg

He’s a shorter ****tier Westbrook

Keep him in Utah to rot

How can the Jazz get better?

They don't have a chance at any tier 1 & maybe not even any tier 2 or 3 free agents.

That's your fault for expecting too much though. You expected him to be a #1 option on a contender this early? Seems like you're the one pushing him too hard

I didn’t. Never that. I was never high on him. I think he let it get in his head that he had to do more than he should. His tunnel vision has always been a red flag to me. You can see possessions start where he’s decided he’s what he’s already going to do. I understand the situation. You didn’t read what I wrote :lol:.

I’m simply not a fan. He’s good. A good addition. Another playmaker will help him. But I’m simply saying...I don’t see the ceiling others and the media said he’d have.

Harden hasn't played like an MVP
CP0 looks washed
Their defense against Utah was awful (they just couldn't hit any wide open shots)

Warriors in 5 maybe fo
Care to wager?

Back
Top Bottom