• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
648E478E-B617-4E48-85A6-4DDEF2E13B5B.jpeg
Murray got on t macs?
He use to wear the Dame 5s all throughout the season as well as the first round. But now that he's playing against Dame he does not want to wear his opponent and enemys shoes. Weak minded.

why the **** did Murray take a 40 foot shot...

smh

Murray a wannabe Dame Dolla tryna have his moment like the Dame shot, but he just hopin and wishin and a poser wanabe Dame Dolla.

Staying up to watch that entire game and have to work at 7AM, L for me. Great game though have to hit free throws.

Aint gonna lie paul milsap was kinda carrying the nuggets last night jokic was fing up. While milsap was working the paint and boards.

I'm about to have my first anti-blog boys rant on here, you can tell anyone complaining about that Jokic box out has NEVER played basketball or banged in the post. That might be a foul but it's no cheap shot, it's exactly what every player should be doing when banging for the rebound against a stronger player: hit them hard and make them back up.

Yeah it sucks for Kanter that he's down there with a hurt shoulder but that doesn't mean the opposing team's going to stop boxing out.

What exactly are you basing ZERO people care about the series on?
1.3 rating

Warriors clippers got 1.7 a week ago.

The NT bubble is real. Just because you guys spend 90 percent of your time watching basketball and on NT doesn’t mean the rest of the U.S. does

Back
Top Bottom