• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the achilles was partially torn the first time. He shouldve stayed home and never think about playing ball for a while.

I refused to believe the medical staff allowed him to play with any kind of achilles injury. That's negligence.

KD screwed KD.

source.gif

I know they were leaning on him, but KD knows his Achilles was jacked up and should've sat out. I respect his resolve and wanting to be a respected legend and play through injury, but he might've cost himself some money.

Any GM that's smart though will take the chance on him the way Toronto took the chance on Kawhi from San Antonio. Easymoneysniper is still good money. Can't wait to hear the real story on a 30 for 30 years from now.

KD's gone

I'd be heated if I got pressured by my squad to rush back only to get injured even worse shortly after...

Kawhi had the right idea with the Spurs,just shut it down regardless of *****made teammates talking **** to the media and shady team doctors rushing to clear you

In ALL seriousness and all BS asides the doctors should of told KD to sit his *** down. This is like when a boxer says he’s good while having a concussion and both eyes swollen shut. The corner throws the towel regardless. GS threw his career in the trash trying to squeeze out ONE WIN, not a championship, ONE WIN.
KD screwed KD.

source.gif

I know they were leaning on him, but KD knows his Achilles was jacked up and should've sat out. I respect his resolve and wanting to be a respected legend and play through injury, but he might've cost himself some money.

Any GM that's smart though will take the chance on him the way Toronto took the chance on Kawhi from San Antonio. Easymoneysniper is still good money. Can't wait to hear the real story on a 30 for 30 years from now.

KD's gone

I'd be heated if I got pressured by my squad to rush back only to get injured even worse shortly after...

Kawhi had the right idea with the Spurs,just shut it down regardless of *****made teammates talking **** to the media and shady team doctors rushing to clear you
Exactly. All this “but it’s for the title!” BS is fan talk. Health and money is what it’s about. Cost him his health and will cost him some money. Them titles buying Bill Russel more suits? You tell me

Feel bad for KD :smh:. Imagine if Meyers offered him a minimum contract this summer. That's what some Laker fans were suggesting they do with Kobe :rolleyes

Anyway that was hella irresponsible by the Warriors organization as a whole and the players especially if the reports about them being 'confused and frustrated' are true and if they really were sending subs at him. Curry kinda alluded to it in his sideline interview. I never understood where that was coming from because he flat out was not cleared to play so there shouldn't have been any problem. In that pregame dunk video it was obvious to me that he was being extra careful not to exert himself. There was a play on a fast break when he hit a pull up 3 and he was clearly limping and being real ginger on his leg. Should've never been on the court

This will hurt the Warriors as an organization.

He ain’t gonna move like he does.
They knew, now they can resort to
“Kevin was in charge of his own minute..”
Just so they don’t get full responsibility of the blame but nah, the blame is all on them.

You can’t blame his heart, but definitely blame the organization for being such idiots.

That clip of KD pushing off that right leg, you can literally see his Achilles rupture when the whole calf area shakes.......crazy

So many damn Achilles injuries these days, becoming an epidemic

Exactly. All this “but it’s for the title!” BS is fan talk. Health and money is what it’s about. Cost him his health and will cost him some money. Then titles buying Bill Russel more suits? You tell me

I doubt it will cost him money.

If Beta Boy’s achilles was already partially torn, could it have healed on its own or was he on a ticking clock until he tore it completely?

Back
Top Bottom