Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-6-12_6-47-47.jpeg

He might be the greatest scorer of all time, or more precisely the greatest perimeter scorer ever, with only MJ having a case over him.
But all-round player?

Jordan
LeBron
Kareem
Hakeem
Duncan
Shaq
Magic
Bird
Kobe
Garnett

All better post-1980 players than him, with only the last two being arguable. If Kawhi becomes a slightly better facilitator and plays at this level for a few more seasons without missing half of his games, throw him in the arguable category as well. The fact that he will now almost certainly finish his career with 0 all-defensive 1st or 2nd teams will really hurt his case when discussing his place on the all time top lists.

Im a Celtics fan but KD is better than KG.

Don't think they were chanting **** you...i think they just wanted to **** Steph's mom fer real..she's hot!

That doesn’t make it any better.............................:rolleyes

A dumb torono fan just got arrested for publicly harassing Ayesha on TV. You’re saying it’s cool to blurt out “I want to f**** you” because she’s attractive or “hot”? True colors being expressed.

You can tell who doesn’t know how to properly talk to women out here..................... who raised you dudes?

The media slammed Kawahi for going to other doctors, not playing when the Spurs thought he was good. As much as I like Pop not one time did he ever step up and say “you know what his doctors disagree with ours and he’s gonna sit” it was all this this unnecessary back and fourth.

KD should have never been on that floor, everyone is different and he might not ever be the same player again. He might have had his last best stretch of basketball this past 3 months, hopefully he comes back better, but you gotta take into it the other part that he might not.

Back
Top Bottom