• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#Nevaforget
C06C136C-A074-4340-8D5D-1E2569E3707C.gif
This video made Lynda cry. “Cleveland!! This is for you”! Is up there in sports quotes with KG’s “Anything is Possible!

I still feel like Warriors win tonight and the series as a whole but Kawhi is a bad man. He could single handedly win this game tonight, dismantle the Warriors dynasty and stamp himself in the top 10 players of all time.

You made the statements. Show the documents or **** up.

Nah, b. YOU made the ridiculous statement that home court doesn’t matter in Game 7. No need for me to show anything—you’ve been around basketball long enough to know better.

Believe what you want though. Doesn’t change the fact that the home team usually wins. :pimp:

Nah, b. YOU made the ridiculous statement that home court doesn’t matter in Game 7. No need for me to show anything—you’ve been around basketball long enough to know better.

Believe what you want though. Doesn’t change the fact that the home team usually wins. :pimp:

in the last 3 years, it has been 5-4 in favor of the home team, the fifth win being the raptor's win from kawhi's lucky bounces.

in the last 3 years, it has been 5-4 in favor of the home team, the fifth win being the raptor's win from kawhi's lucky bounces.

Right. And like I said, the home team usually wins. And we’re only going back 3 years now?

In no way am I saying GS can’t win (they obviously lost G7 at home to CLE). Just saying that historically, having home court is an *ahem* advantage in G7.

But again, as fans of basketball we all know that to be true.

Right. And like I said, the home team usually wins. And we’re only going back 3 years now?

In no way am I saying GS can’t win (they obviously lost G7 at home to CLE). Just saying that historically, having home court is an *ahem* advantage in G7.

But again, as fans of basketball we all know that to be true.

I legit that did manually because I couldn't find the number lol. so what about you find it? how about we filter out those numbers and see what are the winning percentages for defending champs in game 7? all I know is the Warriors were playing in a G7 last year on the road & they won.

Since 1980, home teams are 71-21 in Game 7s.

Not a math whiz, but those numbers seem to support the idea a team is better off playing a game 7 at home...

what if we filter those numbers out to what are the percentages of the defending champs playing at the road in a g7? I did it for the past 20 years, I got 4-4. Love to hear the stats wiz think which is a more representative number.

Back
Top Bottom