NBA Miami Heat Star:Mother of Children on the Street

View media item 503033Wonder what he'll say/do about this.

I wish we werent so deeply involved in these peoples personal lives. I get that it comes with the territory but still, no one needs to know about this, and its sure as hell no ones place to judge Kobe. We dont know the full story, we probably dont even know half

Here's the huge problem with the current iteration of Nike Talk, and it all comes down to hypocrisy. People have been banned for talking bad about, and then posting info about Kobe Bryant, yet it's open season on anyone who does not wear a Laker uniform. This place has begun to stink to high heaven with nepotism, and it's a damned shame that it has come down to the crap that it has.

It's pathetic, and this place needs to be blown to smithereens.
Touche, you just earned yourself a rep. Although I did say that I wish we werent so deeply involved in their lives, doesnt change the fact that we are. I dont think this situation applies either since no one had to go looking for this story, she put herself out in the open and made the story. I havent judged anyone yet either, so I dont believe that I'm being hypocritical.

I dont see what Kobe and the Lakers have to do with this. Nepotism? How many people do you really think have gained that much favor with any of the mods that they're untouchable on NT? I could be banned tonight with no hesitation from any of them and that goes for everybody.

:lol: at that username.

Last edited:
Nobody had to go and look for the Kobe Bryant story either, none of them, as there are too many to choose from. However, you fans of the sick bastard have carte blanche to go after and report anyone who has something bad to say about him.

When Kobe sued his mother, what happened.?

Lock this thread up, this isn't thread worthy.

The Kobe hate thread was shut down due to most of the participants being suspended from the thread, or banned.

Nepotism at its finest.

made an account just for this :lol:

Nobody had to go and look for the Kobe Bryant story either, none of them, as there are too many to choose from. However, you fans of the sick bastard have carte blanche to go after and report anyone who has something bad to say about him.

When Kobe sued his mother, what happened?

Lock this thread up, this isn't thread worthy.

The Kobe hate thread was shut down due to most of the participants being suspended from the thread, or banned.

Nepotism at its finest.
Why do you keep bringing up Kobe? Have I been labeled as a giant Kobe fan? Where did this happen and why wasnt I informed. I was actually in support of the Kobe hate thread because it helped keep it out of all the other threads. Same goes for the LeBron hate thread.

kobe haters bringing up kobe in random threads then getting annoyed when kobe is brought up in every thread

This Coach Hubie/Longstroke/etc. character is THEE most obsessed troll ************ EVER. You make dark0 look normal.

Son dead *** needs help. I mean that sincerely. You have serious issues b.

Last edited:
If Wade is paying her 35K a month and she's on the streets, that means she was trying to live a 150K a month lifestyle. That's her own fault. Haslem isn't spending Lebron money, so she's shouldn't be trying to live out her means either.

Back
Top Bottom